Ainsley

"Where's Ainsley?"

"She's trying to reconnect with her family"

"$10 says she's gonna come home pissed"

"$15 says she punches an conservative relative"

"$20 says-"

"Guys can we not place bets?" Alfred asked the rest of the guys shrugged, Ian looked at the clock, "She should be home in a few minutes" SLAM "Scratch that, she's home now" Markus goes over to the angry Thai teen and hugs her, "Never. Gonna. Do. That again!" She says pushing Markus off, she makes her way towards the shared bathroom, taking off the horrid dress she had to wear, throwing it towards the trash can but Ethan caught it "How was it?" Alfred asked carefully "Fucking Aunt Karen always got shit to say" she yells, her ranting was drowned by water, Ian slowly scooted towards the kitchen to find some sweets than can calm down the angry teen, Ainsley Kunchai may be the youngest of the roommates but she's the most destructive when angry. Ainsley came back wearing her usual casual wear of basketball shorts and a t-shirt, her rainbow hair tied in a low ponytail, "Asking me why I'm living with four guys, why the fuck are all 15 of your baby daddies in jail? Why you only have three strands for eyebrows and a forehead the same length as a football field? Why does one of your kids have dick sucking lips?" Markus bursted out laughing, Alfred bit his tongue, Ian cleared his throat and Ethan grunted "Then my grandma has the nerve to ask me if I'm dating girls, it is none of your damn business" Ainsley's phone began vibrating, she opened her phone and read a text message out loud "What the hell did you put in that ส้มตำ? Says my cousin" Ainsley's scowl went away and was replaced with laughter "Just my secret ingredients: Ipecac and fast acting laxatives" suddenly everyone began laughing hysterically "When you're mean to Ainsley you get something in return" Ian said, Ainsley got up "Going to bed" she said going to the basement where her room was, "Night" the boys said in unison.