Raising demigods

"Dad wake up! It's morning" An eight year old Perseus 'Percy' Jackson screamed in his father's face "Okay Percy I'm up!" Poseidon screamed back to signify he was awake "Really you two?" Amphitrite said in a annoyed and groggy tone "Sorry Amphitrite" the father-son duo said, Amphitrite buried her head back in her pillow "Go back to sleep" Poseidon said patting his wife on the head "I'm trying" her muffled voice stated. Poseidon slid out of bed, with Percy clinging onto his leg, the two laughing as Percy slid across the palace floor, Triton had come out of his room to the sight of Poseidon dragging Percy before going back to his room mumbling about how it was too early for the sight of his father dragging his half-brother around.

Today was the Winter Solstice meeting, and Percy was excited to see his fellow demigods, he had heard from his older half-brother that a demigod from Asia had arrived, a daughter of a minor god, he wanted to meet this girl, everyone else had met her which made Percy envious. Reaching the 600th floor of Olympus, Percy went sprinting ahead, not really paying attention to what he was about to crash into, a girl his age who bears the name Annabeth Chase, "Percy!" Annabeth said in a irritated tone "Hi Annabeth! Have you seen that new demigod around?" Percy asked rapidly, "No but I heard she's adorable" Annabeth said pushing Percy off, she got up and brushed herself off with her small eight year old hands, Travis and Connor appeared out of nowhere running and giggling "Hey Percy!" They said unison as they zoomed by, their father Hermes behind them, "Wait! Hermes!" Hermes skid to a stop "What it do baby boo" he said wiping away the sweat that was forming from chasing Travis and Connor "Have you seen the baby demigod?" Percy asked, a small smile formed on the god's lips "Yes I have. She's Eros' baby" Percy began jumping with joy "Can you take us to her?" Annabeth asked politely "Course, follow me" the two demigods began following Hermes.

Eros' daughter was absolutely adorable, her chubby cheeks were rosy, her body was like an anime chibi, with small stubby legs, a big head, big brown eyes and Eurasian features, she clung onto her father, grabbing fistfuls of his shirt while glaring at everyone in a desperate attempt to avoid them. "Bopha let go" Eros chided the almost two year old shook her head, which had a ridiculous amount of auburn hair tied into pigtails, Eros attempted to pull away but two year old Bopha head butted her father right on the nose "Ow!" Eros yelped ichor began flowing from his nose "Love bug that hurt. You hurt 爸爸" Eros said putting the toddler down, the toddler had a disturbing smile on her face like she was happy she injured her father "Maybe she needs a nap" Annabeth suggested "No she's probably still mad I gave her medicine" Eros said taking off his ichor satined shirt and tossing it on the nearby couch. Bopha, all of a sudden, stood up and began running as far as her tiny legs could take her before stopping in front of a certain god of war "爺爺!" Bopha said in excitement, Ares picked her up and lightly head butted her, Bopha did the same, "So that's where she learned it from" Eros said pushing his nose back to it's original shape "Of course I'm her grandfather" Ares retorted. Percy grabbed Annabeth's hand and ran off to find other demigods.

"Percy I think we're lost" Annabeth stated as the two stopped at a crossroad of the Japanese garden they were stuck in, they couldn't ask the wood nymphs for directions as the nymphs only spoke Japanese and none of them knew a lick of Japanese, they tried earlier and it didn't work "Left!" Percy said ignoring the daughter of Athena's protest, the two stopped when they found the goddess Hecate sitting right under a waterfall, her pretty dark robes soaked with water, just sitting there, still as a statue, her head bowed, sitting in the Buddhist lotus position, and her wet hair covering her eyes as her own children watched sitting in the same position as their mother. "What are they doing?" Percy asked Annabeth shrugged "She's probably teaching them something" Annabeth suggested, they continued watching, suddenly Hecate began giving commands in Latin, the second youngest one on her left scooted closer to her, Hecate gave the child a delicate nudge towards the lake below them, the child placed her small foot in the lake, but almost lost her footing, Hecate must have gotten impatient because she pushed her daughter in, instead of falling the daughter was standing on top the lake as if it was a solid surface "I did it!" The little girl said Hecate chuckled "Don't get too excited Lou Ellen, you will lose control if you do" Lou Ellen nods before zipping across the water like it was ice, Hecate's children watched with amazement "I wanna learn how to do that" Percy said in awe "I don't think you do" Percy looked at Annabeth "Why not?" He questioned "Hecate is preparing her kids to fight in all three domains, watch closely" Hecate suddenly jumped down, gracefully landing, the surface of the lake "Prepare!" Hecate commanded, both Lou and Hecate made a sword from water and began dueling. A few times Lou nearly lost her balance, but quickly regained it "Hecate has some pretty high standards, they're probably higher than my mother's" Annabeth said

(Should I continue?)