Chapter Three

Dedicated to ItsLeeBaby because you were the first one to comment on the previous chapter! lol

Santa Stole my Girlfriend

Recap:

I shook my head violently. No way, am I going crazy? What if I’m just hallucinating? What if Sam’s just up in her room pretending to be gone? What if that Santa’s just a figment of my imagination?

“I need someone decent to talk to,” I sighed with obvious desperation creeping through my voice.

“Yeah, you do.”

Oh, no. I groaned. Not him again.

Chapter Three

North Pole

*

I turned around to face ‘him’.

“What the hell do you want from me dude?!” I asked, throwing my hands up in despair.

He chuckled and walked up to me with that taunting smirk of his. “Let’s just say I’m looking for a good time…”

I slowly took backward steps until I hit the cold wall.

“And that good time would be…” He leaned in closer and trailed his finger down my chest to my stomach. “You,” he whispered.

I shivered involuntarily. “Wha-what?” Was this guy psycho or what?

His finger went up from my stomach to my neck, my cheek and then my forehead. “This won’t hurt.” What the heck was he doing to me?

“Wha…”

He poked

And I was consumed by darkness.

***

“…just sleeping…”

I slowly opened my eyes and saw enormous blurry spots of red and green. I blinked. “The hell…” I continued blinking until my vision was finally crystal clear. There he was once again. He was once again getting on my nerves without doing anything. I narrowed my eyes and continued to glare at him until he started coming closer, which caused me to hide under the green blanket half of my body was under.

Speaking of my body, I was butt-naked. I ducked my head under the covers and muttered, “Son of a…”

“Don’t worry Kelly, ol’ Saint Nick won’t hurt you,” I heard him say sweetly from outside my safe, green, oh-so warm blanket. After a while, I heard nothing but silence so I let out a deep, contented sigh.

Little did I know that he’d yank off my dignity a.k.a. my blanket and look at me like I’m the most scrumptious looking thing he has ever laid eyes on. It was after watching his eyes leave a scorching hot trail from my head to toe when I just stupidly remembered I was letting him eye my little Kelly. I grabbed the pillow beside me and hid my precious little Kelly, earning a far too amused from ‘Santa’ himself.

To make things worse, he winked. He effing winked at me and said, “Don’t worry, I’ve seen it all before babe.”

Babe? Did I tell him to call me babe?

I was fuming. This guy was beyond annoying. Before I could say something nasty, I remembered that I wasn’t in my room or any familiar place I know. “Where am I?” I blurted before I could think twice.

He shrugged, “North Pole, Alaska.”(a/n believe me there’s really a place like this lol I just googled it) He said it like it was the most common thing to say on this bloody earth. How do you think would you react when you find out you’re in a place called as he says it, ‘North Pole’ that actually exists?

I swear, I was ready to punch the crap out of the guy but I didn’t. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself for a few seconds. When I opened my eyes once again, he was right beside me staring at me with outmost curiosity set in his deep blue-ocean eyes. My face heated up. He was too close for comfort. “Where’s Sam?” I whispered.

I saw him give a small frown and muttered, “Don’t worry, she’s safe.”

I rolled my eyes and groaned. “Seriously man, where is she?”

He sighed, went back outside my space and scratched his hair adorably. Wait, did I just think he’s adorable? What the heck. “Trust me, she’s fine.”

“I need to see her…” I glanced down at my body and fought the urge to blush. “Where are my clothes?”

Nick laughed and tossed me a pair of red skinny jeans and a green sweatshirt. I eyed it carefully. “Is everything here green and red?” Everything in the room I was currently in screamed Christmas in every way. It was making me feel dizzy.

“You’ll get used to it,” was his oh-so-helpful reply.

I sighed and suddenly remembered something very important…

I don’t have underwear.