| 𝐂𝐇. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥"

"and my hope for you is that one day, courage comes to you in the lightest way and you'll be able to run away from everything that makes you miserable."

[SECOND PERSON]

[SECOND PERSON]

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐖, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃, 𝐏𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄. Something about feeling the concrete against your barefoot skin was almost therapeutic. One might ask, why the hell would you be strolling around like a weird person when nothing is open? Well, even if it is night, that doesn't mean you can't use some newly learned tricks to get what you want.

You slipped inside the library, through a secret side entrance that only select individuals knew about and could access. It helped a lot that most of your childhood was spent here- mainly with doing volunteer work with Henry and Belle. Plus, your extensive reading and exploration as a child provided an advantage when figuring out exactly where everything was. By slipping between the shadows of a few shelves, you found yourself eye-to-eye with the forbidden records of all known Neverland information.

The only mentioned possibilities of making way to Neverland was through Peter Pan's shadow, sailing there like the crew did, and other world-crossing, complicated methods. However, to your luck, the seal between Storybrooke world and Neverland was not closed off. You could really do it, you could make it to Neverland. Yes, there was so much at stake and had everything to lose, but you were willing to risk it. Why?

"Hey, you girl. Tell me, your name is Y/N, correct?" Peter crouched down to meet your eye level, his voice soft and inquiring. You said nothing in response, your hands trembling by your sides.

"Well, whether it is or isn't, I can tell you're a very special girl. I know that when the time comes, you'll make the right choice. I know that you'll follow your beating heart," He paused, pointing his finger at your chest. "And we will someday meet again. I believe in you, Y/N. Do you believe in me?"

"Pan, what the HELL do you think you're doing to Y/N? Y/N get away from him, NOW..."

Now it was time. Perhaps it was predetermined a long time ago that you'd find yourself always coming back to Neverland, maybe it's simply coincidence, but something in your soul drove this immense desire.

"I believe."

And with those two words, the world started shrinking underneath you, and you felt the cold wind rushing through your hair. Before you knew it, the darkness engulfed you as the shadow whisked you away to that faraway place.

"What is a girl doing in Neverland?"

That voice, that same raspy, hollow voice was all too familiar to your ears. You squint your eyes open to be greeted by the faces of young men. Felix was the first you recognized, and he had not changed one bit. He had the same exact appearance, and undoubtedly acted the same: the loyal follower, right-hand man to Peter that would sacrifice his entire entity just for Pan's exploitation. Yeah, that Felix.