CH. 29 Into the wild

Começar do início

“I had not cheated or crap like that; I freaking spent the whole afternoon studying this boring subject and..” Oh, yeah, right. Jasper helped me and apparently that helped me very much. I grinned like a dofus and the teacher was about probably to throw me out of the class or give me a note for my answer, but he simply sighed out exasperated. “Well, my boyfriend helped me in studying and I guess his methods worked perfectly with me.” I smirked thinking about our quickies and this time even River softly chuckled. Right man, quickies as in plural and not as in singular.

Alright, best study method ever. Gotta remember it.

The teacher just eyed me with a very annoyed and sufficient look and then told me to move and get the paper, so I stood up and walked to the desk. He studied me a moment from behind his glasses and then handed me the test.

“So if you actually study you can get something decent out of that brain and it seems that this…boyfriend,” I rolled my eyes at how he said that word, ‘cause he obviously thought of being gay as something abnormal, but who gave a damn about it. Not his business and not my problem. “he knows how to pull it out. Well, I never thought to see this moment happening with you, but well done Mr. Denisov. Try to apply the same method for your future studies.”

I totally grinned at his words, because he had no idea of what he was talking about, or at least he had no idea about the method Jasper used with me.

“Thank you, sir. Oh man, I sure will do that, definitely.” I smiled wider and stared at the red-written B on the paper. Wow. Never thought to see the day of me staring at a B in biology, I mean, even my Bs were rare, let’s not talk about A. That was only for PE and that’s why I applied for a sport scholarship and it seemed they were super interested in my skills in playing hockey. God, thanks for that.

I went back to my place and beamed to my friends and they shook their heads.

“Dude, not even going to ask you which method he used with you, because I can totally guess it.”

“Hey, don’t say that in front of River, we are practically brothers-in-law, so isn’t freaky to hear that?” My friend stared at me with a rather amused expression and simply smirked.

“No, it’s not freaky, to use your words, since Jasper is not my brother, but my friend, and I am dating his brother and do you find that peculiar and weird? I don’t think so, correct?” I thought about that and yeah, he was right. Didn’t give a damn about what they might do together.

“Alright, it’s not freaky, but it’s cool we are dating brothers, don’t you think?” He just shook his head and smiled.

“Hmm, yes, I would say it is indeed very interesting and I had never thought something like this might happen.” Of course he was never going to say much, that smartass of River, but I knew he was happy with Nic and I mean, they were quite the match, I’m telling you.

“Dima, tell me I can be your best man, because seriously, none of us would have ever bet a cent about you getting so serious about someone, but hey, Jas is pretty awesome.” Hayden punched my arm and chuckled pretty loud, but I guess the teacher had already given up with us, since he was now distributing the papers of the test.

“My kitty is way more than just pretty awesome, but sorry buddy, Sasha is totally going to be my best man, I mean, he endured my moronic side before realizing I was crazy for Jasper and I owed him that much.” Plus, I had to admit he helped in many things and anyway, somehow I have always considered him my best friend, I don’t know how to explain, but the one that better understood me.

“Not fair, I want to be a best man.” Hayden complained and Derek laughed.

“You can be my best man, dude, if I’ll ever marry Shenice, given we are not thinking about that right now.”