Chuuya~

Request from shadowgirl2531

(I suck at titles :') ) This is my first I've ever done so please don't hate too much. If you see any errors please tell me or any tips on how I could do better. Also please request! I can't write anything without ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The seemingly uninjurable Chuuya was now laying on the ground clutching his arm. Blood seeping Through his clothes. His face showing he's in a lot of pain.

If he had dealt with it earlier this wouldn't have been a problem, but him being as stubborn as he is he kept going on fighting even with a bullet in his shoulder. Luckily you were able to fight off the last of the enemies after he collapsed. "You are stupid, you know that right" You say sarcastically but with a hint of worry. "Shut up an- ouch" he growls. It must hurt really bad if he is admitting to it hurting. "Just lay still, you are bleeding a lot. lets wrap something around it then we can go." You rip off apart of your shirt and tie it tightly around his shoulder. You help him up and walk back with him leaning on your shoulder and passing out right in front of the doctors office of the port mafia.

~ Time skip till after he's treated~

"That hurt like hell" He complains

"Well yea, you got shot in the shoulder what did you expect? Did you think it would feel good?"

"It's better than you being the one that's hurt, I blocked the shot that would have hit you if I wasn't there to jump in front-" He stops and looks at you then hugs you suddenly. "I just couldn't let that happen" He said in a whisper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that was kinda short and not that great but I couldn't really come up with something but i stubbed my toe earlier and it hurt really bad but I think I'm going to write a scenario where one of them stubs there toe and starts swearing or something.

Also please request some stuff!!!