The truth behind HetaDrabble ships

Now of this should NOT be taken seriously this is just me messing with you guys some of these ships aren't even a thing these are all jokes please enjoy.

Also I improvise on some ship names so bear with me.

Annanada
She thought about making this a thing and then realized she wanted to live.

Artheamz
Thanks God every day that only John ships it.

Canadope
Ships it and loves that it's shipped but feels awkward writing her romantic endeavors with a fictional character.

Dreamany
Openly likes this ship but doesn't want to be killed by TeamPrusseamz.

Drearalia
Happened in a dream once.

Frannalise
Thought about it for 2 seconds and realized he is both too old and too gay.

Jenexico
Secretly likes the ship but doesn't want to go to Hell like the rest of the Hetalia squad.

New Dreamland
Pretends this was just a funny joke but was really a failed attempt to distract both TeamDreamany and TeamPrusseamz.

Prusseamz
Secretly likes this ship but doesn't want to be killed by TeamDreamany.

Rusope
Contemplated it before realizing she's too Canadian

Samina
Does ship this but is a little freaked out by the fact that she's in love with a 4000 year old man.

Samong
Sees him as a brother but keeps possibility open incase China physically turns 4000.

Sholand
Fancied the idea when she first entered the fandom only to realize Poland favors penis.

Shelbmerica
Has come to terms with it but is sehr awkward and embarrassed about the fact that others ship it too.

Tafborga
Doesn't let anyone else know this is a thing and is her backup plan if Italy ever leaves her for Germany.

Tafitaly
Ships it to try and make herself look as innocent as Feli but we all know she's evil.

Taymano
Doesn't quite understand how this happens but knows that if she starts writing Drabbles shit will hit the fan.