WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Just kidding you don't have to wake me up I've been up for an hour now :')

I can not sleep

It's way too hot in my room. Even switching blankets and taking my pants off didn't help.

On top of that I can't get comfortable because my hair is braided.

"Oh well just take the braid out stupid"

Well no because I didn't shower last night because water is expensive right now and I can't shower every night so I didn't shower last night and I can't sleep when I can feel the grease in my hair so there's no winning I can't sleep without a braid either.

Oh and my grandma's dog has been waking me up all night.

We're dog-sitting him while my grandparents are camping up north and he's just not a good dog. They raised him into having some really bad habits like feeding him human food at every meal and letting him sleep in the bed every night and now we have to deal with it for a week.

I kid you not he cried the ENTIRE night his first night here because no one would let him sleep in their bed and he literally just sat in the hallway the entire night letting out this high pitched whine I thought I was gonna kill him.

And then when you're eating he stares at you and prods your leg and cries until you give him food.

It works on my sisters and my mom, but I just stare mercilessly at him as I shove food into my pharynx.

But yesterday while he parents were outside filtering the pool he came in my room crying so I picked him up and set him on my bed and he thought he was so slick because I let him sleep with me.

But he's a little SHIT

He kept getting closer and closer to my face last night until he was literally partially on my pillow and now I'll laying here awkwardly just waiting for my mom to get up and take him away.

I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHERE THE HELL ARE MY LEGS SUPPOSED TO GO BAY LEE YOU'RE AN ASS

But yeah I stayed up 'til 1 last night and I probably slept a total of 3 hours last night because the dog kept waking me up and I stopped trying to sleep at around 5:30 so yeah.

Now that I'm done complaining I'd like to take a little time out of your day to talk about APH Bulgaria.

I know what you're thinking, "Shelby, he's only appeared in the anime twice"

Well, my dear, factual friend, his character appearance is probably the best in the whole damn series.

I can't name the exact episode, but it was the one where England attacked Italy, and Germany chased him away, and then France replaces him, and Germany had to chase France away (that might be reversed. Francis could have attacked Italy first, but let's just roll with it).

ANYWAYS, after chasing the second ally away (whether it was England or France, the world may never know), Germany comes back to find Bulgaria smacking Italy. And Germany basically like, "What the hell Bulgaria aren't you in the Axis Powers?"

And Bulgaria's like, "Yeah, but you can't tell me you don't ever just wanna smack Italy around" or something like that

And I was literally crying out of both laughter and appreciation that the show mentioned that it wasn't just Japan, Italy, and Germany in the Axis. I'm pretty sure one or two of the Nordic nations were as well but no one ever mentions that.

Or that basically the rest of the world was with the Allies and it wasn't just the six of them.

But yeah even though he's only appeared once Bulgaria will forever have a place in my heart.

Wow it's almost 7 already I WISH MY MOM WOULD WAKE UP AND TAKE THE DOG OUT OF MY ROOM SO I COULD MAYBE I DON'T KNOW SLEEP