10 > real

[Kamila's POV]

I pulled up to the drive way of God knows who's house, I just followed Sebastian's directions completely and on the way to the location Margo launched a full detailed explanation about why I shouldn't be meeting Sebastian.

"All I'm saying is he could be 'human-centipede' crazy." Margo stated as we got out of the car. Margo walked around the car to the driver side where she locked her arm with mine. "Besides do you even know who's house this is?"

I shook my head, "He just said that it was his friend Robert's party." As we approached the door, Margo stopped me right before I rang the door bell. "I have 911 on speed dial just in case." She commented and I chuckled while ringing the doorbell. The chime echoed so loud you could hear it outside the house, and for a moment it grew silent.

Everything inside of me was saying that this was a mistake, and that I'd probably be killed. I'll never win a Grammy or have kids, if I get murdered at this party. But another part of me said, that this is going to be worth it. That this moment is going to change my life.

Before I could change my mind and decide to leave the front door was opening and I couldn't bring myself to form words, Margo spoke for me, "I bet Sebastian didn't tell you his friend was Robert Downey Jr."

a/n: ayyy, okay i don't know if
you guys actually wanted to
know what happened at
the party but if you do
i can have it as like a
flashback maybe