4 > real

[Sebastian's POV]

I laughed while locking my my phone and putting it down on the table. "Why the big goofy smile?" Anthony asked me as he plopped down on the sofa next to me. We were both currently waiting for someone to grab us for the interview we're going to do to promote Civil War, since it's being released next week.

"Nothing, just some meme I was tagged in." I lied quickly looking over to Anthony, hoping he couldn't catch onto my very obvious lie. But all he did was roll his eyes and grabbed Sebastian's phone from the table.

"Hey!" I yelled quickly, jumping onto Anthony to get my phone back. I snatched my phone out of his hands but not quick enough to prevent him from reading the text message, I just got.

"Who's Kamel?" Anthony asked, a huge smile taking a place on his face. I rolled my eyes and went to open my phone in order to reply to Kamel.

"It's no one." I smiled rolling my eyes at the Kardashian meme, she sent me or he. I really didn't know, maybe I was being catfished. But in this moment, it really didn't matter.

"So this no one has you smiling like a giant idiot?" Anthony asked, nudging me with his shoulder and wiggling his eyebrows. "Is it a girl? What's her name? Where does she live?"

"I don't know." I laughed, Anthony snatched my phone from me to read the texts I had from Kamel. "Dude!" I groaned.

"So you're talking to a stranger?" Anthony asked and I just nodded, "Isn't that dangerous?"

A show assistant came in and notified us that it was time for us to go out and do our interview. I took my phone back from Anthony and locked it, before slipping it back into my pocket. "Don't worry Mack Attack, I'll be okay." I told him, slapping him on the shoulders we walked out the door.

a/n: these 'real life'
chapters are going
to be short usually
and alternate between
sebastian & kamila's
point of view