"We need to go back to Alycia's house," Astoria put her arms around me, "but in the morning. We need to get our rest before we go to fight off any Death Eaters if they're still there."

I hugged her back. "Alright."

"Well, goodnight," Fred said, standing and holding out his hand to Astoria. "We'll leave first thing in the morning."

"Night," Astoria giggled her way out of the room.

I sighed and looked around. "It sure is weird to be in Ron's room and him not be here."

Kam laughed. "You can say that again."

In the morning, I walked down to the kitchen to find Mrs. Weasley making a fuss in the kitchen. I smiled. It was just like old times coming to stay with the Weasleys. Everything was just so simple and beautiful. Nothing was complicated. Nothing was a lie.

"Oh, Courtney, dear," Mrs. Weasley said, breaking me out of my thoughts. "You gave me such a fright. Why don't you come sit a the table and have a bit of something to eat. You look just famished, dear."

I laughed and sat down. "Thanks, Mrs. Weasley."

"It's no trouble at all, deary."

I sighed and looked down at my plate. "Mrs. Weasley."

She turned from her cooking and smiled down at me. "What is it, love?"

"Do you think I can do it?" I asked, not feeling my best. I mean, if I fail this mission, it sounds as if the man I love will die.

She sat down beside me. "Do what exactly?"

I sighed. "Dumbledore gave me a mission to complete, and I feel like I'm going to completely fail him. I don't think that I can do it. He must've chose the wrong person because I'm not strong enough to handle this." I wiped my eyes. I had started crying halfway through.

"Oh, deary. Dumbledore would not have given you anything if he didn't think you could handle it. You, my dear, are very strong and can do anything you can put your mind to. Don't let your inner doubts get the best of you. Dumbledore wouldn't have chosen you if you couldn't do it," she smiled. "Now, eat up. You're entirely too skinny."

I smiled back. "Thanks, Mrs. Weasley."

"You're welcome," she then paused before standing up. "You know, Courtney, I had always secretly hoped that you would be apart of this family one day. You and Fred really were a great couple, you know that?"

"Thanks. We were, but I just don't feel that way about him anymore, but I think you'll have a great daughter in Astoria one day," I smiled. "Those two really have fallen for each other."

"I suppose you're right."

"Courtney!" Kam squealed as she came into the room. "Blaise wrote me!"

I smiled at her. "How did he know you were here?"

She shrugged. "I dunno."

"Dearies," Mrs. Weasley said as she handed a whole stack of letters to Kam. "He's written you about every day since you left. I thought I'd save them for you in case you came back."

Kam beamed at the pile. "I can't believe this."

"I can. He is head over heels in love with you, Kam," I laughed and took a huge bite out of a piece of toast, suddenly hungry.

"Let's go!" Astoria yelled as she and Fred walked into the room. "We need to get started so we can have the rest of the day to sweep that area clean."

"Don't you want a spot of breakfast before you head out?" Mrs. Weasley asked hopefully.

Fred laughed and looked at Astoria. "Oh, we're not hungry."

Astoria turned a bright shade of pink. "I'm terribly sorry."

"Don't be," Mrs. Weasley looked a bit flustered. "You four be safe out there. Don't make me come after you guys for anything."

"Yes, mother," Fred smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Take good care of Georgie."

"I can promise that," she smiled, waving us goodbye.

We walked clear to the end of the road before linking hands and apparating outside of what we thought would be Alycia's house, but instead we found a huge pile of rubble much like how Diagon Alley was left. I shook my head. It couldn't have been. I needed that time turner. With tears silently streaking my face, I ran into the rubble and started digging. The rest of the group followed and started moving the rubble as well. It had to be there. It just had to be. I don't know exactly how long we were looking, but I was covered head to toe in dirt and sweat. I eventually collapsed in tears on the ground.

"We're never going to find it," I said outloud.

Astoria leaned over me with sad eyes. "We're going to find it. It's just not here."

I shook my head. "If they took it, we're never going to find it."

"Then we're going to have to take it from them."

"Astoria, are you mad?" Fred yelled. "You want to get murdered, don't you?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm not. Trust me."

"We can't just take it from them," Kam said, walking over as I sat up. "But there is something we can do," she smirked at each of us.

"And what is that?" Astoria asked.

Kam shrugged. "Let them take us."

"Now," Fred said in disbelief, "I'm going to have to say that you're the mad one."

She shook her head. "No, I'm not. Trust me."

Astoria smirked. "Alright then, what's the plan?"

"Don't get sucked into this," Fred said as he bent down and helped me up. "This is just a suicide mission, and I won't let you two bring me or Courtney in on this. We want to live to be able to see this mission out."

I then jerked away from him. "I'm going to get sucked into this. We need that time turner and this is the best way to get on the inside," I turned to Kam and smiled. "So, master mind. What's the plan?"

She smirked. "We just have to say," she then paused and took a deep breath, "Voldemort."

Oh, look at this. Two chapters in two days. I really am on a roll or maybe I just love you guys that much. Well, that and I really wanted to write this next part...and I left another cliff hanger so I would be encouraged to write the next part more quickly. Who loves yah guys? This writer! DUH! Please vote and comment!