LIKE LOVERS, ONLY FRIENDS

Amber went inside Henry's place. She actually have his spare key and she can drop by anytime. They were best friends for a very long time and her coming to his place is not unusual anymore. She grabbed the things that Henry asked for and put it in his gym bag. "Ahh, this guy. Seriously, is it that hard to clean up a bit?"

She stared at the messy bedroom and began cleaning up the dirty clothes and music sheets that is scattered on the floor.

Her phone rang and she immediately answered it, "Am! Where are you?"

"I'm at Henry's place. I came to grab a few things for him since I'm already at the area.", she said to the person on the other line.

Ailee smirked at her friend on the phone, "I see... Well, I'm going to hang out with Eric and the guys at the pizza parlor, I was wondering if you could come as well."

"I don't know if I can.", replied Amber who is now starting the vacuum, "After my shoot, Henry and I will work on the song that we'll present to SM."

"Alright, I understand. Maybe we can arrange another one at Henry's place sometime. I'll talk to them about it.", Ailee said giddily and hanged up.

Why do they always hangout? Amber thought, Don't they have anything better to do?

She finished cleaning the room and proceeded outside with Henry's gym bag. She told the group to go on first without her and she just hailed a cab to get to the company.

-----

"Didn't you say you liked Amber?", Zhoumi suddenly opened up while checking himself out in the practice mirror. They took a break after an hour of rehearsing. "I mean, of course, she is still a girl and you are still a guy and you are always together."

Henry played a few notes on the keyboard placed inside the practice room, "That may be the case but Amber doesn't know that I even like her, and to be honest I'd rather be just friends with her than to be awkward with her."

Zhoumi knew what Henry was saying, after all that's what happened between him and Victoria. They were such good friends but then when he confessed his feelings and Victoria didn't feel the same they went from comfortable friends to awkward acquaintances. But he knew that it is different for Henry, he might be too dense or too clouded because he thinks he likes Amber more. It is obvious that Amber likes him too, otherwise she wouldn't be in his house getting clothes for him.

A knock came on the practice room and in came Amber, "Yah, here's what you asked for. Seriously, how many times do I need to tell you to at least clean up before you leave?"

And this is why they are also teased as an old married couple, Zhoumi smiled at the thought.

"Well, I don't have enough time to do the cleaning. Besides my room is the only place in my apartment that is messy, everything is pristine.", he scratched the back of his head as he approached Amber and took the gym bag from her. "Thanks!"

Amber snorted, "Anyways, Ailee called me saying that they are going for a pizza but I told her that we are preoccupied with the songwriting."

"Hey! Why wasn't I invited to this pizza thing?" Zhoumi complained to Amber.

"Because you don't like Western food?", Amber simply said and he shrugged his shoulders, he was never fond of western food but it will still be nice to get invited. He went outside and called Ailee himself and complained to her.

Amber and Henry watched Zhoumi leave. "What's your schedule today?", Henry casually asked.

"We have a photoshoot for some magazine. I think it'll end by 7.", she said as she checked her phone for the schedule.

"Alright, how bout you give me the address and I'll pick you up?", Henry offered but as usual Amber declines, saying that it is not necessary and he need not to waste gas. She said she'll tell the manager to drop her off his place and left the practice room after she gave a pat on Henry's arm.

Henry can't do anything but to say okay. And this is why he thinks Amber doesn't like him, she always declines his gentlemanly ways.