Getting ready for school.

Hi I'm Courtney and this book is about the Brooks brothers and also the 5sos boys. xxx

I'm sure you will love sex lessons but if you don't like smut please don't read this book. I have put it as mature so if you do flag it for sexual language it already had mature on it xxx

Please read what's below it may interest you and it's to help with my creativity xxx

Hi if you like this book I will do another of your choice of the Magcon boys or the 5sos boys or 1D boys or if you have a boy band you like name them and I will check them out for you. xxx

I will also do collaborations with other writers if you would like to right a book with me just send me DM of what book you want to right and we can put it on both channels xxx

If you think I can improve this book leave your ideas in the comments and I might take it on account xxx

Now let's get on with the story xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The pic at top is Blair xxxx)

-BUZZ- -BUZZ- -BUZZ- I woke up to my stupid alarm ringing through my ear drum at a constant buzz. Lifting my head off the bed I attempted to open my eyelids that were stuck together by my eyelashes like glue. Finally pealing them open I took in my surroundings and found my annoying phone alarm instantly turning it off. Pealing the warm covers off of my cold body and detaching my legs from the bed. Stretching myself out I flung my arms over my long black hair unaware of what the day may hold for me. I am 15 years old and this is my last year of school as my 16th birthday is almost her on the 2 of February. The light breeze danced through my window hitting my olive bare skin as it did so leaving a tingling feeling behind. Skipping to the bathroom I decided I would have a shower since it was our first day back in year 11. ( A/N I'm English so the last year of high school is year 11 xx) I slowly turned the shower on and let the water run warm as I stripped out of my now old clothes. As the watered warmed I stepped in letting my body get used to the sudden change of temperature. Grabbing one of my body sponges and squirted the soapy liquid on to the sponge. I slowly scrubbed my body with the long warm sponge letting the soapy substance clean my body. After my body was completely covered by soap I slowly slid my body under the steaming hot water. Leaning my head against the glass wall I let the water run against my bare body running the soap off my body. Once all the soap had left my body I grabbed my coconut scented shampoo and opened the top of the bottle. Squirting a little bit of shampoo into my left hand I rubbed my hands against each other getting it ready to put it on my head. Rubbing the shampoo into my scalp massaging my scalp at the same time, soap covering my hair. Once my full head was covered in soap and bubbles I slid my body under the steaming water once again. Letting the soap run down my back I massaged the soap out of my scalp with the water helping. I then grabbed my coconut scented shampoo and shook the bottle as their was not enough at the bottom of the bottle. Gripping my hair with one hand and dragging it onto my shoulder, as it was not on my left side. Rubbing the conditioner into my scalp and my hair along my shoulder making shore not to leave any hair out. Once I had completely covered my whole scalp I push my head back into the running water letting it soak my hair. Helping the water I pushed my hands through my hair making shore I did it till the ends and repeating the step until the conditioner had left my scalp. I lingered in the shower for a little longer as I had time to do so and just let the water clear my mind from meaningless thoughts. Pressing the red button on the shower dial I waited until all the water had cleared from the bottom of the shower. I then jumped out of the shower and leaned over to rinse the extra water, that was now lingering on my hair, into the drain. Gripping my fluffy towel off the side and rapping it tightly around my body so that it wouldn't fall when I walked around. I then grabbed a smaller fluffy tower and rapped it around my long black and twisting it to sit on the top of my head. Walking over to the door I took the handle lightly into my hand and turned the handle until I heard the click. Pushing the door open I stood at the front of the door letting my body get used to the cold room, as the bathroom was scorching. Walking over to my walk in wardrobe and grabbing my school outfit of the top rail and pulling it away from my wardrobe. I always put fresh underwear under my clothing when I hang it up so I didn't need to go into my draws to get them. Dropping my towel to the floor I picked up my underwear and placed them on and clipped my bra up at the back. I them tugged my shirt over my nude bra and straightened the collar before buttoning up the buttons. I them pulled my pencil skirt up my legs and let it sit comfortably on my waist before pulling the bottom down to above my knee. Tugging the tie off of the hanger I slid it around my neck letting it hang there till I was ready to tie it. Quickly I rushed over to my makeup table that was next to my huge window so I had good lighting when I did my makeup. Grabbing my concealer and a brush I applied the substance to my under eye that was now dark from the lack of sleep I've had. Putting on my shoes I made my way down the stairs to the smell of a lovely cooked breakfast while I tied my tie. Checking the time my eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets as I had 15 minutes to run to school so I grabbed my money on off I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so first chapter up and I love it personally I do.

If you liked this chapter rate it and comment if you want to be in my next book ' Your Mine ' xxx

Till next time ...
Courtney xxx