"What's the number one?"

"Well me and you are both in love with each other." I said.

"Second moment is these little sassy ones."

"My children are going to be good thank you very much."

"Have you met me?" He said.

"Yes I did and one is going to me like me-" i said.

"Other is gonna be like her daddy."

"I dont want her trying to do little schemes to mess with her sister." I giggled.

"Nah she not gon do that trust me. Those my princess and you are my queen." He said as I smiled.

"And you are my king." I smiled as he smiled.

"Yeah I knew this day was going to come." He says.

"Of us?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I'm glad somewhere in your big golden heart to let me be yours. That takes a whole lot of guts. You could've just said no and-"

"Think on the bright side, I love you for you honey. Not for what you did. I love your actual sweet side. You just had an extremely difficult way of showing it." I said as I looked him into his eyes and put my hand on his face.

"What did I ever do to get you?" He asks.

"Just being you and making me be in love with you." I smiled as I pecked my lips onto his.

"Yeah and I'm glad you're mine." He smiled.

"So you have things to clear and open up to. I'll be there with you but that's your brother baby, y'all both had that bond and don't loose it. I didn't loose mine with my sister. Blood, sweat, and tears I still managed to keep that bond. I had to take care and protect her. We never fussed trust me. She seen me as her best friend but patty is second. She was my first best friend then it was tia but now selma. So you, your brother, and mother need to all reunite also kill this for once and for all." I said.

"You right." He said.

"So enjoy them while you have them. You never know when they will go. So cherish each moment now." I said as he looked at me.

"I know she misses her boys, I'll be devastated if my girls left for years and I wouldn't know how to fully function. August may be mad you set him up but the unexpected may happen. You may get something else from his response. Now baby what are gonna do?" I said.

"Apologize to them both, after that we talk up, then marry you, you have the kids, after that we get-"

"Ant!" I giggled.

"I'm serious. But yeah I'm gonna have you good on that honeymoon." He whispered as he smirked.

"But I'm-"

"I'll be extremely careful." He smirked.

"Ahuh mr. But do what I told you and then it will all be better." I smiled.

"Why are you positive and have those good points right now?"

"Uh I'm Pashion duh." I said and then I laughed.

"Well I was born and taught myself like that also my little sister too. I just have that effect on people." I winked then he laughed.

"August number two with that." He said.

"Since you his twin you'll be called august number two." I giggled.

"Stop with the good points!" He said as he switched the position and started to tickle me.

"I-can't-its-facts!" I laughed.

"Like me huh." He said.

"Yeah I guess." I said as I laughed.

"Pashion." He said.

"Yes Ant?" I smiled as I got up and we both were face to face.

"I really love you." He says as he touched my face and looked me into his eyes.

"I really love you too." I said as we both leaned in and our lips connected.

I Do Say So Myself, This Was The Best #TeamAnt&Pashion Moment. Don't Cha Think?😢😍😍🤔.

What's Y'all Favorite Moment?🤔

What's Y'all Touching Moment?🤔

What's Y'all Hated Moment?🤔

What's Y'all Tearful Moment?🤔

This Touched Me😢😍.

-😛Scarr😛