Reunited ❤

So.. I'm back.. And I had a writers block.. Well.. I've been playing some mcpe.. And I spent time with this one guy. And I've seen him before. Cause like.. He's my ex.. And we were spending a lot of time on mcpe and in reality.. And we got back together so that reminded me about Kaitlyn and Jeffrey.. So I had to add a part 7.

Enjoy!

°Kawaii~Chan's POV°

I was taking pictures of Kaitlyn and Jeffrey and I got mad after...

*she stops taking pictures*

WAIT A MINUTE!! WHERE'S TR--

*Aphmau covers her mouth*

Kawaii~Chan shut it ! Kaitlyn and Jeffrey are together and happy..

*she takes her hand off*

Well then you should Tell Kawaii~Chan then Aphmau~Senpai!

- Together -

Aphmau- So? Jeffrey? Why did you leave Kaitlyn in the first place?

Kaitlyn- APHMAU!

Kawaii~Chan- Aphmau~Senpai?!

Jeffrey- Heh.. Its okay girls..

Aphmau- See? He's okay..

Jeffrey- Well.. A lot of stuff was happening and I didn't want Kaitlyn to be caught up with it. She had so much already.. Finding a second job, trying to work hard.. And my family issues didn't need to be one of them..

Kaitlyn- So why didn't u just say that? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I DID SOMETHING ANOTHER M--
*Aphmau covers her mouth*

-whispers in her ear-

Do u seriously want to ruin this?! You just got back together. Forget Travis!

*she uncovers her mouth*

Jeffrey- W-What was that Kaitlyn?

Kaitlyn- U-Uh... N-Nothing.. I'm just happy your back...

Jeffrey- Well.. How about I take you girls to get some dinner? How about iHop?

Aphmau- DONE. LETS GO.

Kawaii~Chan- Aphmau~Senpai.. You have a date with Aaron~Kun today... Are u gonna blow him off for iHop??

Aphmau- Oh shoot! That's right.. I'll have to go another time.. Aaron and I are gonna go somewhere..

Jeffrey- Its okay. I hope u have fun.

Aphmau- Heh thanks..

( Aphmau's POV )

I was going upstairs to get ready since I only had 45 minutes left and then I get a text from Aaron.. It was a picture message

*She thinks*

W-What if it's a picture of his... Maybe him shirtless.... Ehh...

*She opens the text*

Oh... My... Irene...

{Its a picture of his d***}

The texts says: Maybe we could just go to my place instead??

-She blushes-

And she replies..

^°^ The Messages ^°^

A-A-Aaron.... U-U-Uh...

S-Sorry... Its just.. I really like you.. And I was planning to ask you to be my girlfriend.. But then.. I got carried away...

A-Aron.. T-This is wrong but I also enjoy it at the same time.. But why did you do this?

I don't know.. I'm so sorry Aph.. I just got nervous and kinda scared so I had a beer or 2 and that was a drunk pic.. Please don't Katelyn! She'll KILL me !

Aaron I won't tell her calm down.. But since ur drunk I'll come over to watch you to make sure u don't do anything stupid.. I'll be there in 5..

Okay thanks Shu..

^°^ END OF MESSAGES ^°^

[ Aphmau's POV ]

All I did was my hair and touch up my eyeliner.. I wasn't really sure how to handle this.. Why would he drink? Why was he nervous? Or even SCARED? We always hang out and sometimes like were boyfriend and girlfriend.. But what compelled him to do such a thing?

-sighs-

Just act normal Aphmau.. Its okie.. Just delete the photo from the messages so you aren't reminded..

*she deletes the message*

Phew there.. So now Aaron is good..

-realizes-

AARON I HAVE TO WATCH HIM !

*leaves*

------------------------------------------------------

_ Aaron's POV _

Aphmau said she was gonna watch me.. So that means we could have fun..

When she gets here I'll just say?? Uh?? AHA ! "Hey there beautiful, wanna have some fun?"

NO ! TOO SEXUAL ! I DON'T WANNA MAKE IT OBVIOUS !

Uhhh? How about? AHA ! I got it ! "Hey Aph can we go into my room? Cause I don't feel like being here but my room.."

THAT'S IT !

< Ding Dong >

*Answers door*

H-Hey Aphmau..

Wow.. I'm surprised u remembered how to open a door..

H-Hey ! I'm not that drunk !

*she giggles*

Your right come on let's sit down on the couch...

U-Uh actually I was wondering if we could go in my room.. Its just I don't feel lime being out here but my room...

O-O-Okie.... Sure...

-they go into his room-
*Aphmau closes the door*
-Aarons pulls Aphmau against the door-

A-Aaron?!

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE CHAPTER I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS. IF U DID BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND MAYBE LEAVE UR NAME SO U CAN ALSO END UP IN A CHAPTER OR 2.. JUST LEAVE THIS INFO

Name:
Age:
Hobby:
Likes:
Dislikes:

THAT IS PRETTY MUCH IT.. SO I HOPE U ENJOYED. BYE !