W T F?!

Now. In the last chapter. Uh. Hehe. Something happened.. Yeah. So in this one there will b--. You know what. Just read it!

| Kaitlyn POV |

After the night that me and Travis had, I was so happy. And me and Travis were hanging out more often. But I was also getting worried.. Cause Aphmau and Kawaii~chan were asking me these weird questions.. What if they found out! What if TRAVIS told them! So? The day me and Travis hang out. I'll ask him, and check his phone to make sure..

× Travis POV ×

*Sighs* Kaitlyn. She's so beautiful, and amazing, and I love her!! I can't wait to see her again!

• Kawaii~chan POV •

Uhh. Aphmau~Senpai told me that Travis and Kaitlyn~Sama kissed. And Kawaii~chan freaked out!! Kawaii~chan WAS SO HAPPY!! I was shipping them for sooooo long!! And I waited this long! AAAAAA!!!

*She fan girls out*

| Aphmau POV |

I'm sorry that I told Kawaii~chan but Kawaii~chan HAD TO KNOW! She's like, my some what fan girl friend, and when I told her about Travis and Kaitlyn, that she took down that shipping shrine of me and Aaron! Even tho he is really cute.. *blushes*. Maybe I should tell him..?

| Aaron's POV |

I was just looking at the selfiez of me and Aph. And I get a text from her

BING!

~• THERE MESSAGES •~

H-Hey! Aaron?

Yeah Aph?

I have something to tell you..

What is it?

I- I l-like you..

Really? I like you too!

Ah! I was hoping that you would.

Hey? Shu?

Y-Yeah FC?

Would you like to go get coffee? Or something?

I would love that..

Great! I'll see you tomorrow around 4?

Okay.

~• END OF MESSAGES •~

Finally after a long wait to each other. Travis and Kaitlyn are finally with each other at Aphmau's house.

| both POV |

Travis?

Yeah?

Did you ever tell anyone about what happened?

Uh. No. I never did. It was our dirty little secret. Like you said.

Oky? Cause like. Aphmau and Kawaii~chan are asking me questions that resembles to what happened to last night..

Oh..

Yeah. But besides that. How was your weekend?

Pretty good. How about you?

Meh.

Well. Um Kaitlyn. I have to go. My um. My MOM! Yeah that's it! My mom texted me, and she needs to. Bathe her cat!

Your mom still lives with you?

No! I mean yes! She does!

Oky???

*He leaves*

' Kaitlyn POV '

What was that about?

*she calls Aphmau name*

APHMAU!

*Aphmau comes in*

- Aphmau POV -

Kaitlyn called my name, and she was crying?!

Yes Kai-- KAITLYN! WHATS WRONG?!

EVERYTHING! This guy that I've been seeing just pulled off the LAMEST excuse in the book. I think that he might be cheating on me!!

*she cries*

Kaitlyn? Is it Travis? Cause him and Ivy have been seeing each other for some time now. And I think they might be dat--- *Aphmau realizes what she says* KAITLYN!! IM SO SORRY!!!!

*Kaitlyn cries louder*

Then. Heh. Sorry. But Kaitlyn is like my favorite besides Kawaii~chan. But you know. I gotta give Kaitlyn something special besides Travis. So here you go.

DING DONG!

Aphmau POV ¶

When I was trying to comfort Kaitlyn after my big mouth said something. The door bell rang.

*She cries*

Kaitlyn. I'm so sorry but I'll be right back. Someone's at the door.

*she answered the door*

JEFFREY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?!!!

Aphmau yelled loud enough to get Kaitlyn's attention. And Kaitlyn came down stairs.

Hey Aphmau. Is Kaitlyn around? I really need to see her, and talk to her..

Uh. Yeah. B---

*Kaitlyn comes running and hugs Jeffrey*

JEFFREY!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

I've missed you too. And that's why I'm here. Kaitlyn. I'm so sorry for leaving you. Plz take me back!

Heh. Oh Jeffrey. I will.

YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

*He hugs her and then kisses her*

At that time Kawaii~chan came down and saw Kaitlyn and Jeffrey hugging and kissing

*Kawaii~chan takes pictures*

-------------------------------------------------

Oky now I'm out of ideas, plz leave a comment down below and give me ideas. Thank you!