Fear {Part 1}

It's been two weeks since Dick and I made up. Two weeks of avoiding and ignoring Zatanna. Two weeks of the team being cautious about me. Even though Dick tries to reassure them, they still hesitant. They even kept me from celebrating with them for Wally's birthday. Dick insisted he stay with me but I told him to go, Wally's his best friend. I wasn't going keep him from that.

Now I'm sitting in the manor's one of many living rooms, watching T.V. I was waiting for Dick to come back from taking a shower. He was in the gym when I arrived. Every morning when I know we're not busy or going to school, I go straight to Wayne Manor. I kinda don't wanna be there when the others are there, or face Conner, M'gann and Zatanna. Not that I'm scared, but just so they don't have to worry about me.

"I'm done. I didn't leave you alone too long, did I?" Dick said hopping over the couch onto to the spot next to me.

I simply shook my head and looked back at the T.V. I felt Dick shift himself to lay his head on my lap.

"Hey..are you okay?" He asked after a while.

I looked down at him and sighed.

"I'm fine." I answered.

He raised his hand slowly and started to slide his thumb across my cheek.

"You don't have to act whelmed around me."

I sighed heavily again. "I'm not acting. I'm perfectly fine, I'm happy, calm, maybe holding a little grudge but nothing really." I said nonchalantly.

Dick chuckled.

"Did you really just say that, in the most calmest way?"

I laughed lightly and nodded.

"Master Dick, Miss. (Y/N). Bruce wants you down stairs." Alfred spoke suddenly.

"Thank you, Alfred." We thanked and walked down to the Bat Cave.

Time Skip

We were at Mount Justice for a Mission Briefing. Batman began to tell what it was.

"Rumaan Harjavti, is the Democratically-Elected President of Qurac. Harjavti has been praised as a fair, wise leader, a humanitarian." He showed pictures of Bruce Wayne, himself, with Harjavti.

KidFlash leaned over to Robin and taunted.

"Suure. Any friend of Bruce Wayne's." Robin looked at him, uninterested.

"But five days ago, Harjavti allied himself  with the dictator of thr neighboring nation of Bialya. Queen Bee." Bats' continued and showed a picture of Queen Bee, aside Harjavti.

"Huh. Not a fan." Superboy scoffed.

"A few people are." I said.

"But Harjavti suddenly backs Queen Bee's faceless claim that Qurac and Bialya were one nation in ancient times, and has announced that the countries will reunify in two days at a ceremony in Qurac." Bat continued, then showed a news report of Harjavti.

"After the ceremony, I will step down as President, so that our rightful Monarch, Queen Bee, may rule."

The camera then changed to Queen Bee.

"I laud President Harjavti for unifying our people and I will gladly come to Qurac to be crowned sole leader of our nation."

Something about this didn't seem right, I wasn't sure what it was but it didn't.

"And the Quracis are okay with this?" KF asked.

"Hardly." Bats showed a picture of the Quraci people taking the streets with signs and candles.

"They are fully aware of the brutality of Queen Bee's Regime. But Harjavti has censored the press, silenced all legitimate protests and invited the Bialyan Military in his country to enforce martial law." Batman continued.

"Queen Bee must be controlling Harjavti. Doesn't she have the power to enthrall most men?" Robin asked impatiently.

"And some women. But not long distance and we have confirmation she hasn't left Bialya. Something else is at work here. Find out what." Batman added.

"She can be working with someone. Either someone is controlling him or they threatened."

Batman nodded. "Robin. You're Team Leader."

"Promotion. Sweet." KF cheered and raised his hand for a high-five.

"Me? Wh-What about Aqualad?" Robin questioned walking up to Batman.

"Busy helping Aquaman. You're the next logical choice." He answered quickly.

Robin looked down in anger. "Great."

KidFlash being the annoying one he is, spoke up again. "Dude? You totally left me hangin'."

I pushed his hand down and shook my head, signaling it wasn't the time for jokes.

Now we were in the BioShip, in space, flying to Qurac. Space looked really beautiful with all the stars.

Time Skip

We arrived in Qurac. We were right above the Quraci-Bialyan Border.

"A border. The Bialyans are in a process of ignoring." KidFlash said.

Soon after, tanks drove through, destroying parts of the fence and making the Wildebeests run in fear, creating a stampede.

"No opposition. Guess, Harjavti really is in bed with Bialya." SuperBoy spoke still looking at the Military men and tank.

'This will be a bit harder to understand.'