GREMLINS IN - THE USA

"Hey everyone! I'm Ninnich 3, the best of all gremlins (of all the Ninnich gremlins anyway). I have so many gremlin relatives I don't even know, but that's okay, as I am quite an introverted gremlin. I really hate going out in public. That may seem stupid as I am currently in a massive country. The United States Of America. Yes, I didn't put my name down to go to the USA, but I have been wanting to try their burgers for as long as I can remember. Guess where I wanted to go?

Italy. NOT JUST FOR THE PIZZA, PASTA AND ICE CREAM!! But to see pretty places like Venice, where my Great Uncle Greg Ninnich 3 lives. I have never met him of course, but I want to. I have heard that he has a great collection of marshmallows. The other gremlins wanted to go JUST FOR THE FOOD, but I have a valid reason, of which is very close to my heart. 

I'm currently in Oregon, a northwestern state next to the chilly oceans. I wanted to go to Texas, because I love the southern states, but I was sent here because of some "very suspicious and malicious activity" being reported. I had to act quickly, so the agency booked me "a very quick flight" to Portland (the capital city of Oregon). 

QUICK?! IT TOOK THIRTY HOURS!! A THIRTY HOUR FLIGHT!! I MEAN, HOW IS THAT QUICK?!!! HOW UNACCEPTABLE!!! JUST HORRIBLE!!!

The plane service was horrible too. The plane people were noisy and refused to give me more than one glass of juice. At one point, the plane was almost going in one massive loop, around and around for at least an hour. I probably would have jumped off into the water underneath me, but I kept the promise to myself I would get to the USA. Cheeseburgers and DONALD TRUMP!! Okay, I really do NOT like Donald Trump. Anyway, so I'm now in Oregon and it's REALLY HOT. I want pizza too. Send me some from Italy. 

GIIIIVVVEEE MEEE THHEEEE PIIIZZZAAAA!"

- Ninnich 3, official reporter for the USA.