Combat Malfunction

"EWR ready.......scanning targets.....locating......," EWR said. "Ok, EWR, you look out for any targets on the ground or floor, leave the killing to us," Spectre said. "Access denied, recommendation, Scythe," EWR said. "What's a scythe," Ruin said. "This," EWR said transforming his arm into a mini gun. "Target, ten o clock," Ruin said. "Engaging," EWR said instantly shredding the enemy to precise. "Interesting," Spectre thought. "Enemy KIA," EWR said. "Now THATS what I call fire power," Ruin said. "Negative, that is a synonym, shredding is recommended," EWR suggested. "Now this prototype is AMAZING," Ruin said. "HEADS UP," prophet screamed. A Grenade was thrown at the group, all of them fled except for EWR.

............

"Is everyone here," prophet said. "Yes......wait NO," Ruin said realizing that the prototype wasn't here. "Did he.....," Spectre said before seeing a devastating sight. "Oh no," Ruin said.

They all looked at the EWR on the ground, seeing that the prototype took severe damage. The arm were missing and the one of the legs were gone.

"Warning, critical hit on EWR, activating safety protocalls," EWR said.

The robot disabled protocalls to conserve energy.

"Quickly, end the simulation," Prophet said. "What happened to him, I thought this was a combat simulation, not a WAR ZONE, that grenade could have killed us," Ruin shouted. "Lower your god damn voice, we know, we need to take him to EDR to fix him up," Spectre said. "Roger," Ruin responded

They took the decapitated robot to the research lab to find EDR so they can fix the war robot up

"There he is, EDR, we need your help," Battery said. "What's...........wrong.......what happened to him!?," EDR said in confusion. "The simulation nearly knocked the robot dead," Ruin said. "I thought the simulation didn't throw live grenades," EDR questioned. "The simulation probably had a malfunction, but that doesn't matter, we need this robot patched up now,"  Spectre said. "Ok, set him at the ER over there Spectre, Ruin and Battery, find any spare parts around the laboratory for EWR, Outrider and Prophet, check what happened to the simulation," EDR said. "Roger," they all said.

They placed the robot and examined him. The robot seemed to have something on the head. It looked like something like slime.

"Slime?, I'm going to have to see what this slime is doing out here in a base," EDR said. "But first I need to stop the energy flow on EWR," EDR thought. "EWR, power down," EDR commanded. "Command accepted, powering down," EWR said powering himself down. "Sir, we found the parts for EWR, but we found this on him," ruin said handing over more slime fragments. "What is this," EDR thought. "Place the fragment over there," EDR said. "EDR, we found the problem of the simulation, it seems that someone completely turned the system on us," prophet said. "And we also found this," Outrider said. "More slime!? You have got to be kidding me," EDR thought. "Give me that slime, Spectre, fix EWR up, I'm going to see where this slime came from," EDR said. "Roger," Spectre said leave the area and heading to the ER

At the laboratory.........

"Let's see this slime, hmmmmm, oh, this slime is a living organism, that means......" EDR thought. "This slime is part of a human body, or so called human body," EDR thought. "I need to see the footage from the simulation. EDR check the footage and saw who did th mess. "What is that?,"EDR questioned.

What he saw was a humanly figure leaving what seems to be the slime. The figure moved through all sorts of places from cracks to holes.

"Looks like the enemy can go through cracks in the wall, this is definitely not a human," EDR said. "But why would this creature do this?," EDR thought. "I need to call everyone to the laboratory to be questioned, looks like we got a case in our hands.........."