"You don't want to know..."

"Hmm...Ok... So you don't mind if your girl or whatever sleeps with somebody else?" I was curious as to how this could work.

"Yet another reason to pick somebody we don't like..." He answered. "We always use condoms anyway so..." He shrugged and I crinkled my nose.

"Have you chosen yours already?" I wasn't sure why but I wanted to know.

"I'm not picking anyone this year..." He answered. "Babysitting duty, remember?"

"That's quite the punishment..." I couldn't help but comment and he barked a laugh, so loud that most boys around us turned around to see what was going on.

I smiled at them tightly, silently pleading for them to resume ogling Marika Loodie who was currently looking a bit lost on the red carpet, and I was relieved when they did.

"Like I said earlier..." His warm breath tickled my skin and I shivered slightly. "I volunteered."

I didn't know what to say to that so I just kept my gaze on the stage as more girls came and went.

"Can I ask you a final question?"

"Shoot."

"Can I go home, now?" Maybe he'd be more reasonable now that he'd dropped his attitude.

"You're staying at mine tonight..." He answered and I narrowed my eyes at him, which made him laugh again. "I'm not expecting sex, don't worry..." I rolled my eyes at him. "A BJ, maybe?" My eyes went back to threatening slits and he burst out laughing, earning us more bewildered looks from everyone while I seethed in silence.

Around us, all the boys applauded and I realized round three of the Harvest was over. Earlier, Niall had explained the five steps they'd follow.

Round one, they just looked at all the contestants, disqualifying those who didn't look good enough to their taste. Round two, the contestants were told the "rules" and then had to introduce themselves and tell the boys what they would do for him/them. By then, each boy had between three and five potential candidates to be their - whatever their sport was - very personal bunny. Round three, which we'd just witnessed, almost rivaled with Victoria's Secret yearly fashion show while round four involved a bit of talking and a lot of testing or tasting of some sort. Round five would take place Monday at some point when each boy would go and offer – eye roll please – a flower to their chosen bunny.

Who said that romance was dead?

Only Marla had made it to round three and I was dying to get to Deedee and Mel to know what had happened because one thing was sure, my friends were much classier than most of the girls who'd paraded tonight.

With a bit of luck they'd even give me a lift back.

I tried to be as inconspicuous as I could as I stood up to go and join the crowd of ordinary people at the bottom of the stage but my nanny stopped me before I could even take one step.

"Where are you going?"

"I was hoping to catch Deedee and Mel..." I answered and he nodded so I thought it meant he was letting me go but when he started following me, I froze. "Oh, come on!" I yell-whispered. "You're not really going to follow me everywhere, now, are you?!"

"I'm actually feeling very horny..." Say what?! "Pretty sure you could give me a hand... Although I wouldn't min..."

I put my hand on his mouth to shut him up and I literally jumped away from him when he licked it.

"Hmm..." He moaned loudly, attracting the attention of most of his friends. I wanted nothing more than to dig a hole and stay in it forever. "I can't wait to taste the rest of your body..." He added loudly enough for everyone to hear.