Chapter 1

Anna pov.

"RICKYYYYYY!!!! Gimme it!!!" Ricky had stolen my skateboard and was running around the house with it. I was visiting him at the house he lives with O2L friends. It's summer and I can pretty much do anything. The only other person that was home was Kian and he was watching me run after Ricky.

Kian. I've had a crush on him since the first day I met him. We met when Ricky decided to move to California and my family decided to move as well so we would still be close together as a family. Ricky had introduced me to all of O2L. So we've lived in LA for over a year now. I love it here!

I finally got my skateboard back from Ricky and hit him on the back of the head.

"Hey what was that for?" Ricky said asking a stupid question.

"For being an idiot." Kian was just laughing at us. Little did I know that I was starting to day dream about Kian and quickly turned to look at Ricky. And that's when Kian decided to steal my skateboard and run down the street.

"Hey!!!!"

I ran after him and he started to ride my skateboard. So then I was left running after him even though I couldn't catch up. I was starting to give up and Kian noticed. So he slowed down, teasing me. I ran after him again and Kian sped up and turned around to look at me. I was right on his tail. Suddenly, the skateboard had hit a big rock and Kian fell forward and I tried to stop myself, but I ended up falling with him..and on him. It took us both a second to realize what happened. I was laying right on top of Kian. I turned my head to look at him and it looked like he was blushing but I couldn't tell. Then we both started laughing.

I moved up to whisper in his ear. "I got it." Then I smiled at him and got up and started to walk away. I turned around to look at him and he was smiling and started to get up. He started to follow me. I noticed he was walking faster so then I started to walk faster. Then it became running. We reached to house. And Kian caught up to me and he started tickling me. I couldn't help but laugh. So I tickled him and we got into a tickling fight. We were rolling around in the grass tickling each other. I loved this. I felt like I could be myself around him. He accepted me for who I was.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH DER!" We heard, finding out it was Jc and Connor coming back from filming in the park. We stopped tickling each other and got up off the grass still laughing at each other. We all headed to go inside.

I think I need to tell Ricky how I feel about Kian. Maybe he could help me, but then again I don't know if I can trust him. He's my brother and would kill to find any way to embarrass me.

A/N

Sorry it's kinda short guys. I wanted to hurry up and make the first chapter for you. I promise I will try soon to get the second chapter up! Do you guys think I should write in Kian's pov too?