The Truth

-Mako's P.O.V-

I close the door behind Korra and smack my head against the door. I turn around in anger and face the woman in my apartment, Reyna.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS?!" I yell.

"why?!" I say, a little more quietly.

Reyna gets up and smirks. She walks toward me slowly.

"You know exactly why Mako dear," she says with a sly smile, "you don't want her to die... do you?"

Reyna laughs.

"Can you imagine? If we break her and make her believe everyone she loves and trusts doesn't feel the same way about her she will run and she will run straight to us, The Black Iris, who will be so supportive and offer her so much!"

I am in shock. Tears start rolling down my eyes.

"W-what are you going t-to do to her?" I asked.

"Well... make her the worlds greatest super villain, of course! We will poison her mind and ruin her until the world doesn't cheer for the Avatar, but fears her! When we're done with her, she won't even remember who you are! " she said, smiling.

My tears turned to anger.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! THE WORLD NEEDS THE AVATAR! Y-YOU'RE SICK!" I yell.

I begin to fire bend but she shoots me with a dart. It was so quick I didn't even have time to dodge.

I dropped to the floor. My eyes closing.

"Tsk tsk Mako dear, you could've been useful." Reyna said, with a disappointed look on her face.

Then everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD! THAT WAS A MUCH NEEDED UPDATED, AM I RIGHT?!?!?

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG. I'LL TRY TO NOT MAKE THAT HAPPEN AGAIN LOL! :D

COMMENT FOR MORE!