Love In The Dark

Anti's POV:

I leaned against a building in the dark. I noticed a dark figure walking around the park, it seems as though he has noticed me as well. His eyes are darker than the night sky and the only color in them are bright red pupils. His eyes locked on mine and the world around me seemed to crumble. It was just the two of us alone in the darkness. I raised my eyebrow and him and watched a smirk appear on his face, sending a shiver down my spine. There was something about him that made me nervous but calm at the same time. Our eyes seemed glued to each other, neither of us broke the gaze. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, he had some sort of control over me. Somehow I managed to look away for a split second and when I looked back he was gone. I looked around for him but it seemed as though he'd vanished into thin air. I sighed, accepting that he was gone when I heard a voice behind me, "Looking for something?" I turned around to see him standing there. His voice was deep and made my spine tingle. "I-I...no, I wasn't." I said trying to be my normal self. What was I doing allowing myself to feel so nervous around another demon. I never let anyone have this type of control over me. "Are you sure, it seemed like you were looking for me." I really wanted to kiss him, he was just so attractive and I felt as though I was supposed to meet him. As if this was all meant to be. What am I saying? Anti, snap out of this! You are a demon, start acting like it! I shook my head and swallowed the lump in my throat. He stepped closer to me and I bit my lip. "I came all the way over here and you aren't even going to admit your interest in me?" He said sounding slightly disappointed. I shook my head again, biting my lip harder. "Such a shame, I really wanted to have some fun with you," he said moving closer to me, our noses almost touched. He stared down into my soul, "You know, you look really hot when you bite your lip." I could tell my cheeks were getting redder because he smiled at me and leaned in even closer, making our lips meet. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and pulled me closer when I began kissing back. I closed my eyes and put my hands to his muscular chest. He pulled away, to my dismay, and smirked at me again. I slanted my eyebrows at him, questioningly. "You're really fucking adorable," he chuckled a bit. I'm a demon, demons aren't adorable. That was just insulting. I turned my back to him. "Don't be that way, I meant it as a compliment." I could feel his breath against my neck, soon his lips. He bit down gently on my sweet spot making me moan slightly. I turned back toward him, my face was completely red from embarrassment. "We're in public!" I whisper/yelled. "Makes this more fun," he said pulling me toward him and mashing our lips together. His hands moved down my sides to my waist making me squeal a bit when he squeezed my butt. I pushed him away and saw him grinning at me, proud of himself. "Don't." I hissed. "But you have such a cute butt," he pouted. "I don't care, if you do that again I'll kill you." His eyes flickered when I said this, what was he thinking? He pushed me against a wall and held my hands above my head. "I don't like following the rules," he smirked. His lips met mine once again, I closed my eyes. I felt his tongue twirling around in my mouth. He soon began moving his lips down my neck, once again biting my sweet spot, a little harder this time. I moaned louder than before making him grin again. I tried so hard to convince, myself that I hated this but, the truth was I wanted it more than anything.