You Belong To Me, Not Him. | Chapter One.

LoveRandomness Presents...

You Belong To Me, Not Him.

☆ "Hi Ayano-chan! Hi Taro-kun! "

☆ "Relationships goals!"

☆ "Taro-kun and Ayano-chan, who are madly in lo---"

☆ "I SHIP IT!"

☆ Voices filled the hallways, Ayano and Taro, hand and hand. They were truly the cute couples in school, well that's what most of the students say. Walking together to each other classes, like they would always do, smiling at everyone. Giving off waves, like they owned the school together.

Chapter One

Couple Of The Year

☆ Saki was shaking Osana's arm constantly, with a big smile playing in her lips.

☆ "Aren't they just the cutest thing!?" Saki questions, freaking out at the couple, Osana scoffs at the sight of them being together. Poking her food with her chopstick.

☆ "He's still a baka..." Osana takes a bite of her food and Saki pouts at this. Hearing a tray being set down, and looking over to see Budo sitting next to them.

☆ The three were close friends, after what happened to Taro and Ayano, the three hang out. Saki had no one to hang around so Osana and Budo invited her to the 'group'. After some time, the three have been close ever since.

☆ "How about you Budo-kun?!" Saki ask, Budo didn't respond, instead he looks over to the couple. He kept looking at Ayano's smile, the most, almost mesmerized by her.

☆ Ayano catches him looking at her. Budo blushes before looking away from her, leaving Ayano giggles slightly.

☆ "What's so funny?" Taro questions with a bit of a demand, Ayano looks up at him with a smile.

☆ "Nothing Taro-senpai... I just saw Budo-kun get embarrassed.. I think?" Ayano frowns in confusion leaving Taro to grab her chin gently.

☆ "You shouldn't be flirting with other guys Ayano-sama.." Taro reminds softly and Ayano raises her eyebrow.

☆ "But I'm not flirting with anyone Taro-senpai, you're my true love.." Ayano pokes his nose before pecking his lips softly,Taro blushes before nodding. She sighs a bit, looking back at Budo who wasn't in view.

☆ Ayano frowns a bit, Taro stops all of a sudden. Ayano turns to wonder why Taro stopped, only to see Osana with her arms crossed.

☆ "If it ain't the couple of year."

☆ "What do you want Osana-chan?" Taro questions coldly, Osana glares at him looking at Ayano.

☆ "You know Yan-chan, I was wondering if I can talk to Ta---"

☆ "We have nothing to talk about.." Taro interrupts her, Ayano shakes him a bit while he stood confused. Ayano lets out a pout leaving Taro's confusion to grow.

☆ "What?"

☆ "Sure Osana-chan, you can talk to him!" Ayano walks up to Osana before grabbing her collar tightly.

☆ "But remember, try anything dirty. You'll regret it.." Ayano eyes turn dimmer,Osana pushes her away leaving Ayano to giggle. Taro groans in annoyance, walking up to Ayano before hugging her close. Ayano calms down almost immediately, cuddling against his chest.

☆ She snaps out of her trance, nervously giggling after realizing what she just did.

☆ "Sorry!" Ayano apologizes to Osana, Osana just rolls her eyes at her.

-

☆ "Yes!" Osana announces to her group of friends, sitting on the table with Budo and Saki. They recently moved as Budo told Saki, he wasn't comfortable where they were sitting. Saki agrees so they left to sit outside the building.

☆ Saki stops eating and looks at Osana with a confuse expression on her face. Budo didn't care for Osana, as he kept thinking about the couple, trying his hardest not to think about them.

☆ "What happened?" Saki questions leaving Osana to sit across from them.

☆ "I finally can get Taro-senpai by himself!" She giggles loudly, catching Budo's attention. Osana notices his attention, a small smirk on her face as she had an idea.

☆ "That means.. Budo you can stop being an occult member towards her!" She yells out, pointing at Budo, he only rolls his eyes at the Tsudere.

☆ "Why do you care so much?" He ask, and Osana blushes a bit, sticking her tongue at him.

☆ "Do---?"

☆ "I DO NOT LIKE HIM JUST SO YOU KNOW! B-BAKA!"

☆ "As I was saying, don't you think he might not even show up?" Budo questions, taking another bite of his food, and Osana's eyes twitch a bit. Stabbing her chopstick against her sushi roll leaving the two to slightly joy at her outburst. Osana kept looking up ahead, Budo and Saki share each other a look before looking at her direction.

☆ There they were, Ayano and Taro were eating at a table, bunch of fan girls surrounding them. Taro feeding Ayano, and Ayano did the same back to Taro.

☆ "Can you believe them, acting like a 'lovey dovey' couple." Osana mumbles under her breath, Budo looks at Saki, who was smiling at them.

☆ "Let's change the subject shall we?" Saki lets out, tapping her fingers against the table. Osana nods sitting back down, continuing to eat her food.

☆ "Okay um.. because I wasn't here, the week when they confessed there feelings. How is Kokona-chan, Saki-chan? I haven't seen her.." Osana questions leaving Budo to choke on his food. Saki froze in place as Budo looks over to Osana. Osana gives a confused look and Budo slowly started getting closer to Saki with caution.

☆ "Kokona-San.." Saki repeats, her voice becoming dry. Osana starts to get worried.

☆ "Is something wrong?" Osana questions, hoping to not have offended the girl, Budo starts to reach over to Saki. Before getting the chance to touch her, Saki shoves his hands away. Grabbing her water bottle before opening the bottle slowly, trying to contain herself from bursting.

☆ "She committed suicide that week..."