PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE
WIKIPEDIA PAGE:
VALERIE ROTH

Valerie Roth performing on The Moonlight Tour in 2016

BORN

Valerie Evelyn Roth
June 26, 1994 (age 21)
Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.

RESIDENCE

Los Angeles, California, U.S.

OCCUPATION

Singer

GENRES

Pop, R&B

LABELS

Republic

HISTORY

Valerie Roth started her career as a singer when she was 16. She published a YouTube video of her doing a cover of I Believe in You & Me by Whitney Houston (shown below). The video went viral and thus thrust her into the world of music.

Later at age 17, she was invited to join DigiTour. She accepted and travelled many places performing, only making her gain popularity. She was introduced to social media stars Jack & Jack, Sam Wilkinson, and Nate Maloley. They remain friends to this day with the exception of one (see relationships).

Valerie has released her first album already, Moonlight. The album is already #1 on iTunes and she is nominated for several awards at various award shows. Her tour, The Moonlight Tour, has already started. She has made collaborations with Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Macy Gray and more.

RELATIONSHIPS

Nate Maloley (mid 2013)
rumored
Jack Gilinsky (2014-mid 2015)
confirmed

Nate Maloley was rumored to be dating Valerie since they were seen together very often holding hands or on romantic dates. Neither of them confirmed this relationship.

Jack Gilinsky was confirmed to be dating Valerie for a year and a half. The two had a rough breakup after Jack admitted he cheated on her with Madison Beer. Valerie does not speak to him since the breakup.

.........

follow my main holydia
vote, comment & follow me