The Woes of Pancakes

Woah! 76 reads! This is crazy!
*Cue Canada*
If only we could have some votes and comments, eh?

We all ate our Christmas dinner in awkward silence. Well, silence except for Feliciano. The Italian went on and on about something no one could distinguish since, I'm guessing, he was speaking either super fast or in Italian.
Just smile, nod, and agree.
Arthur and Alfred gave each other death glares from across the table. France acted like, well, France. He complained about his 'savage beating' to anyone who would listen. After everyone had told him to shut up, he addressed the air about his problems.
It was a very merry Christmas.
I hope you can hear my sarcasm.

-2 days later-

Our situation hadn't improved.
If anything, it was worse.
England and America weren't speaking and in turn, weren't speaking to me either. Germany remained the quiet presence he was and Italy contrasted him by making it known to everyone what he was doing and thinking. As for France, he remained the bloody perv we all know and love.
*Hint! Sarcasm! Hint!*
And, worst of all, we were still lost.

-the next day-

What I wouldn't do for some pancakes. I mean, I love them to DEATH. They are one of the only things I can actually cook. I was glad for my fish catching skills (They practically jumped out of the water into my lap!) but I was getting reaaaal tired of it. I was beginning to wonder if we would ever be found. How much time had passed? Days and nights blended together in a routineish blur. One day, Arthur asked if he could talk to me. I nodded. It was the first time he had spoken to me since, well, you know. I followed him a short distance. The country dropped his voice to a whisper "Talk quietly or Alfred will come.", he said softly.
"Ok.", I whispered back.
"He likes you, a lot. When this happens he gets quite protective and persistent. It's a good and bad quality at the same time.", England with a slightly wistful tone.
I could feel a slight pink tinge enter my cheeks.
"How ever, I happen to feel the same way...", Arthur said with a slight tremor. I could tell he had rehearsed the line many times in his head.
And I'll bet he could tell how much I was blushing.
The country took my hands in his and looked intently at me. I could see my self reflected in his light green eyes. I looked so young and scared.
How could this be the girl who had attracted the attention of two of the most powerful nations in the world? It's not like I had ever been popular with the guys at my high school.
I made my decision. It was bye bye to the Miss Timid I saw reflected at me.
Hello bad-ass super awesome strong confident Mari.
"I like you, to."

What's Alfred gonna say?

Ooooo...

Please vote and comment! Loves to all!