The Anatomy Of The Fangirl

About 20 minutes later, I awoke with my leg in a make shift splint. I had fallen unconscious twice under the span of 24 hours. That could not be good for my health.. "Oh good, your awake!", Alfred said happily. "Are you ready to go?", Arthur called over to us. America nodded and I asked "Go where?" France answered my question with " Monsieur Germany has found us a lake by which we shall make camp. It is about 4 miles away." I nodded and then said "Wait, I can't walk."
A few of the countries rolled their eyes in a 'You don't say' kind of fashion. Suddenly, I felt strong arms scoop me up, bridal style. "And that", America said in a matter-of-fact tone, "Is why I'm carrying you for 2 miles and Iggy's caring you for the other 2." I slipped my arms around Alfred's neck and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. His cheeks flamed a bright pink as I said in a theatrical tone, "My hero!" I laughed. Don't judge me, we all know that you would kiss America to. Alfred dropped his voice to a whisper "Germany's got his hands full and frankly, I am not letting the Frog touch you." I nodded in silent agreement.

We had been walking through the woods for quite some time. Alfred was nearing his, oh, I dunno, about 18th time do singing the national anthem "Oh say can you see-"
"SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU BLOODY GIT."
I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing. After a while France started talking, "This one time, Spain and I.." But Germany interrupted with a call of "How old is she?" He had been silent for most of the time. Arthur looked over at me. "15", I called back. England walked over and placed his hand over my ears. "I read fan fiction, this can't be as bad.", I said with a smirk. My comment was greeted with confused faces. "What is zis Fan Fiction?", France asked curiously. I smiled the most evil smiles and began to tell him. I'd rather not say everything I said, just incase of younger readers, but here's a few of the lovely reactions I received :

"Ohohoho Mateiu and Prussia?"

"I AM DOING WHAT TO ITALY?!?"

And then I explained UsUk...

Many hours of red faced swearing and yelling and denial of ships later, it was Arthur's turn to carry me. "What are you looking at?", the country asked me. I had realized I had been staring. I couldn't help it if he had such nice eyes... "Nothing, nothing. Just the eyebrows, Iggster. They are like freaking caterpillars!", I said, blushing slightly.

Short chapter, sorry! Hoped you liked it!
*cue drunk England*

Arthur: Do you comment.. Or vote.. Or fan..? Dear god, I have no idea. All! All is good... yes.

Me: All, definitely! please tell me how I'm doing.

*takes away England's beer* I think you've had enough...

Arthur: AYE WUT DO YA THINK YOUR DOING?!? IM BLOODY QUEEN! KNEEL BEFORE ME, PEASANT!