I spoke a little to soon. Yes I was given a sword but I was also told to fight a rabid newly shifted wolf. The shift didn't go correctly though his body didn't accept the wolf DNA and he went insane. "Good God do you breed these? Poor humans" I said as I got into my fighting stance. One hand holding the sword and the sword behind my back. "Victor! Victor! Victor!" The crowd cheered and the wolf howled signaling the battle to begin. "C'mon boy! C'mere!" I said to 'Victor' as if he was a puppy and patted my thighs as I said it. "Who wants a treat! Tasty little werewolf!" I said and at the world treat he whipped his head to me. "That a boy this way!" I said whistling and moving closer to him. He looked confused as to why I wasn't attacking. 

Why wasn't I attacking? I didn't have to this wolf was a pup. It just needed attention. I went over to it and scratched behind its massive ears. It fell to the ground kicking its left leg and panting with it's tounge out wagging his tail. "That a boy!" I said rubbing his stomach. "Go back to your cage now baby" I said and Victor barked and ran off to the cage were he walked away and casually ate the guard next to his door. 

I looked at the crowd who was silent. "Well? anything else?" 

I saw Stacy smirk. "Yes we do" I saw Dylan brought in to the arena. "To the death" She stated simply smirking. "If I don't" I said never taking my eyes off of Dylan. "We'll kill one of you at random" I looked at Dylan who was already positioning the dagger so that it would drive into his heart and kill him. "No!" I shouted and ran to him and grabbed the dagger from him. "No" I repeated and hugged him. "You have to live" He said holding me. "Survive cupcake and live a happy life for me" He reached for the dagger again but I held it back. "No" I repeated. 

"Cupcake one of us will die let it be me" I shook my head. Tears were forming in my eyes. I didn't want him to die. "No" He wiped the tears from my cheeks. "I caused you so much pain. I can't live with that, I'm so sorry cupcake that it took me until we faced a life or death situation to figure it out" "We can work something out" I pleaded. "Cupcake I want to for you" "But I dont want you too you can't leave me here alone without you!" "You have survived without me before" "Exactly, surviving not living." 

He laughed a sad laugh. "And to think this morning my only problem was weather or not I was forgiven" I laughed sadly. "My only problem was if I should forgive you" I said never letting go. "Do me a favor before I die" "No ones going to die" I interjected and he shook his head. "Avalon look cupcake there is 300 people here at least. Even you being the amazing person you are could never get us out of this" I knew he was right but I refused to believe it. "Tell me you forgive me and that you love me" Dylan said slipping the dagger from my hand to his. I made a move for it but he didn't budge. "Say it Avalon please" 

I love you Dylan, always have always have always will. I kissed him passionatly and right before he drove the dagger in his chest I took it from his hands and stabbed myself in the stomach. "AVALON!" Dylan shouted hovering over me putting his hand on my wound. "I love you Avalon stay with me please! I know I'm a stupid jerk and an asshole and I made you go through so much but please stay with me!" He looked so weak and vulnerable. "I'll always be with you Dylan" I whispered and brought his face down so I could kiss him. When I got close to his ear I whispered something in his ear. 

"You think I would give up that easily? Ask to carry me out" I kissed him so that his confusion would be hidden from the other people. I concentrated on what Dan told me. 'Just slow your breathing down alot. take deep slow breathes. That will slow your heart down so that your pulse will be weak and it'll seem like your going to die' I took deep breathes and felt myself calm down and my pulse slow down. 'Your wound make it look fatal but actualy go up avoiding major organs not down' I did that and I wasn't bleeding or as hurt as they thought. I let my eyes close just before I saw somone come over to me and check my pulse. "It's fading she's dead" He said. 

I had to hdide a smirk. I'll have to thank Dan after I get out of this place. I heard Dylan's genuine sobs. "C-Can I carry her out? C-Can I leave?" He asked. Stacy's voice came through my ears. "Do wahtever you want I just wanted to see that bitch die" As if to prove her point she kicked my in the stomach and I had to hold back form gasping in pain. Dylans arms scooped me up bridal style as he left the place. When I felt the sunlight I kept my eyes shut.  

"Cupcake you said to carry you out. I carried you out please tell me why" "Are we far away?" I asked in such a low voice only he could hear. His heart beat quickened and he eagerly said yes. "Good put me down." He did as I said and I ripped the bottome part of my shirt and wrapped it around my wound tightly. "It's really a shallow cut" I explained. "I slowed my heart rate down too so thats why I was announced dead. See never doubt me I'm amazing!" I said fipping my hair over my shoulder dramaticly.  

Dylan just stood there stunned until he pulled me into a hug. "Did you mean it?" He said "Mean what?" "What you said about loving me" I slapped his head. "Stupid yes of course I did!" "So were a couple and I can mark you!" He said hopefully.

"No" I said putting a hand up. "First no we are not a couple and second you are not marking me. This was scary and I realized I care about you alot and don't want to loose you but like you said your a jerk and a major asshole I can't just forgive you" He nodded and looked down. I rolled my eyes realizing I have to take control of everyhting. I slapped him on his head. "Stupid I'm never gonna want you if you don't fight for me! Plus I'm not fragile I just showed you back there stop acting like I am!" I slapped him again this time just for fun. 

He scowled and rubbed his head. "Fine whatever but we are going after Stacy" "Oh trust me I know" I said smirking. "And next time I see that bitch I'll kill her" "Thats my cupcake always bright and happy" I smiled. "Oh I know!" We both laughed. 

"Who would've thought after all that we'd be laughing?" I said walking into the pack house. "No one would've thought that" He stated simply and we went to the kitchen and made lunch. "Oh by the way there is a cook out again tonight for someone special." Dylan said taking a bite out of his apple. I groaned. "Please tell me its not for me" He smirked. "No. Cupcake not everything is about you" I blushed a little and just shook my head. "So who is it?" "Julia" "Jules? Why?" "Not my place to tell" He said and I glared at him. "Whatever I'm going for a run. 

"Have fun, I'm to tired to do anything see you tonight" "See ya" I said heading up to my room to get changed. I ran out of my room and out the door. One thought was on my mind.

Why was Jules having a cookout just for her? What was so important the whole pack had to come to this cookout?