Aarmau (THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT KARMA NOT AARUMU OR WHATEVER)

Aphmau's POV:

I sat alone in my house with Lilith. I was still beaten up over Aaron's death.

I looked at Lilith and she was staring straight at something. I looked and saw nothing there.

She was still staring into an empty corner. She raised her arm and pointed her finger and said, "Dada."

I looked back up at the corner to see a bright light emitting from it. I ran over and grabbed Lilith, I backed away a few steps.

When the light vanished a dark figure stood in its place.

Lilith wiggled in my arms and reached out to the figure, but I heard her even tighter.

The figure stepped closer so now it was right infant of me.

"Aaron?"

"Aphmau. I don't have much time to talk to you. But I wanted to see you and Lilith one last time."

I hugged him as tightly as I could. He held Lilith and kissed her forehead, she just giggled.

A bright light surrounded him.

"I have to go." he said, sadness in his voice.

He handed me a diamond ring and said "I love you and never forget me." before the light faded. He had Vanished.

"I will never forget you." I said under my breath, and I heard Lilith come to my chest.

Your welcome Karma~senpai! PLZ LEAV MORE RECOMMENDATIONS For OC"S< AND LEMONS AND ONESHOTS OK BAI!!!!

~gekko