Suddenly her mood changed and before I knew it she was up in the air again. Those wings were massive!

"What is she doing? Does she realize she's losing blood by the minute?" Yaoyorozu screamed, waving the patches she had already finished.

She's going back for him. That idiot.

"I think- I think she's going back for him?" Kyouka whispered.

"WHAAAAH? IS SHE CRAZY? BAKUGOU STILL WANTS TO KILL HER!" Mineta yelled while running in a circle.

"Yeah she knows" I sighed.
How could she have been apart of the Villain League?

Hikari's POV

Freaking Preps.

Is he always like this? He just ruined his own test. If his heart is really set on getting me back, I'm in for a pain.

Where is he?

It felt good using my wings again. The wind was perfect today. But I still felt bad using them.

I swooped down lower, catching sight of a blonde head.

"Can't believe I'm doing this." I groaned.

Diving down, I saw a large piece of rubble laying on his arm. It seemed like he was unconscious. I needed to remove that rock, but I was in no shape to push it. I thought to myself for a minute. A stupid stupid idea came to mind, within minutes I was nosediving towards the rock. With my fist held out, I punched it right at the center, cracking it into tiny pebbles.

Crap, it's been too long.

My knuckles started to bleed. And I couldn't carry him with all this bleeding. Sighing I crawled over to him and picked him up using my mouth. I gripped his collar, careful not to choke him or scratch him with my fangs. He groaned a little bit but he seemed like he had no energy left. I then picked him up the way a dog would a puppy. Don't know how I learned that though.

I flew back to where the others were. I kept contemplating dropping him but people were already looking. A nurse, All Might and Aizawa were already there, along with the rest of our classmates. It must be the adrenaline rush but I can't feel a thing. This is great!

All Might waved to me as I landed on all fours. I carefully placed Bakugou on the ground next to him as the nurse rushed toward us.

"Great job Hikari! You managed to save Kirishima and rescued Bakugou.You passed your final test!"

Are you freaking serious? This is how they treat their students?

Wait...

Final test?

"I thought this was a drill" I growled, lunging at All Might.

He back up, smiling forcefully. I was becoming angrier by the minute.

"We planned to have a search and rescue with Bakugou causing a ruckus. Then we let it play out to see how you would react. But it seems he had gotten carried away."

I looked over to Bakugou. His chest fell up and down, breathing heavily. Must've used a lot of his energy.

"That's twisted sick don't you think? Nicely done." I grinned.

I started to feel a little woozy. I couldn't feel my other leg.

"Ah well we didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. All we asked from the students was to create a fake accident. Originally you were suppose to rescue Mineta because of his size but it seems Kirishima needed it more." He replied.

He looked over at Kirishima, who was talking to the other guys. That cheeky grin always plastered on his face.

"So what does that test have to prove?" I asked sarcastically.

Aizawa came over and answered my question.

"It proves that we can trust you not to hurt any of our students and that you're qualified to become a pro hero."

Ugh, like I'd want to.

"I could've burned down that hospital once I woke up and you decide to trust me now?"

Aizawa gave that creepy grin he does when he's happy to answer a question.

"Yes" He stated.

My eyes started to become blurry. Pain started to flow through my body and I gritted my teeth to hold it back.

Izuku, Uraraka, Iida and a boy red and white hair all then began walking toward me.

I started to do the same, losing the feeling in both my legs now. As they got closer, I finally gave in.

"Are you o-" A blur of red and white started to say.

Everything went black.

I've been writing chapters like a mad man and if you see errors pls inform me. I'm constantly republishing, editing and adding to chapter so be sure to check.  If you read my story I would love to know how you feel about it!