Leona x Dmitri

Don't be mad bro cuz I'm basically taking a scene from my other book because its cute and IT WORKS! of course its not gonna be COMPLETELY THE SAME. but its the same scenario soooo  yeah >BC)

Leona's POV:

Let me tell ya! On the beach, you get the absolute best view of the sunrising in the morning. I get up early everyday just to see it. Even after five years of staying on that island, the picture never gets old.

I had told Dmitri of how pretty it was and he asked me to wake him up early because he wanted to see it.

So I did. I could never break a promise. Especially with the one I love. 

I have always had certain feelings about Dmitri. He is kind, he is smart, and, he is important.

(I hope you get that reference)

I know he would do anything to protect the one he loves. I just hope someday that someone will be me.

I snuck into his room and quickly shook him awake.

 Soon his gorgeous brown eyes fluttered open.

"Are you ready?" He nodded and slipped on his white tunic.

I grabbed his hand waisting no time, and dragged him out far on the beach. Neither of us had shoes on so the water washed up on out toes. The cool sensation was relaxing.

As the sun began to rise, the sky was painted with vibrant shades of red, yellow, and pink. A wonderful sight indeed. I looked over at Dmitri to see the in awe look on his face. His jaw was wide open and I saw the sparkle in his eyes. I giggled at him and he turned to look at me.

"What are you laughing at?" he questioned.

"The face you made at the sunrise it was priceless." I said and imitated the face.

"Well it's beautiful." He said his voice calm and relaxed now.

"I know." I agreed.

"And the sun is alright as well." He mumbled. But I heard exactly what he said.

"You're sweet." 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

We just stood there hand in hand, looking out onto the horizon.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this one shot as much as I did writing it. Also I do take requests if You have any ships you would like me to make a one shot or lemon about. I also take oc's with other oc's or other mcd characters. I am open to anything like yaoi or yuri. 

Plz leave suggestions and I promise I will write them. I don't usually like this but If anyone really wants me to I will do incest.

PLZ LEAVE REQUESTS!!! And when you do tell me if you want it to be lemon or not! If you want ocs just leave the character names and info!

BAI MEH PPLZ XD

~gekko