✕ Nine ✕

Jarvis

After Giana's accusation of Odell taking steroids, it made sense to me. So when I went back to my dorm, I tore the room up, trying to find the bottle of pills. I checked everywhere and they were nowhere to be found.

"Maybe he's not taking steroids." I murmured and sat on my bed. Next to the door, I spotted Odell's duffel bag and a bottle hanging out.

I got up and walked over to the bag. I kneeled down and grabbed it to see huge pills. I read the title and it was indeed steroids.

I sighed in disbelief and put the pills in a safe and secure spot. Lord.

--

Kavahra
Two days later
Friday

I walked in the locker room, getting ready for our final practice before our big game until I was called into coach's office. I set my duffel bag down and walked inside to see Jarvis sitting in a chair across from him. What did I do now?

"Kavahra, take a seat." Coach said calmly and pulled out a chair for me. I slowly sat down as my eyes raced from him to Jarvis.

"Why am I here?"

"It's about Odell." Coach tossed me a bottle of pills that was halfway finished. I caught it with one hand and looked at it suspiciously. Then I turned it to see Anabolic Steroid Pills.

"He's taking steroids?" I looked up at them both. They both nodded in agreement. I shook my head and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"That explains a lot now. What are you going to do?" I asked coach. Coach was about to speak until he seen Odell walk in the locker room.

Coach tapped on the office window and pointed at Odell. Odell walked inside the office and closed the door behind him. He shot a glare at Jarvis and I before looking at coach.

"What's up?" Coach took the pill bottle out of my hand and held it up.

"This is what's up." Odell looked at the pill bottle for a split second then turned to Jarvis with his fists balled up.

"Why the fuck was you going through my shit man?!"

"Because I'm trying to save you before it's too late! Odell you don't understand how life threatening these pills are!" Jarvis got up and yelled at him. I just sat back and watched them go back and forth.

"Save me?! I don't need your saving Jarvis!" He stepped closer to Jarvis. Coach quickly stood up and pushed them away from each other.

Jarvis scoffed and sat back down while coach turned to Odell, "Beckham, do you realize that you can be evicted from your dorm?! You brought in an illegal drug! For this, I have to suspend you for the final game." Coach determined, causing Odell mouth to drop.

"Are you serious?! You're suspending one of your best players?! Over some damn pills?!" Odell huffed and puffed.

"Yes Beckham! And it's just not just any pills! It's steroids!" Coach said in a serious tone, "You almost cracked Jarvis ribs last practice!"

Odell snapped his head at Jarvis, "I should've." He scolded him before turning to coach again, "You wanna suspend me? Fine. Ain't no point in comin' to practice then. I'm gone." He opened the office door and stormed out.