✕ Two ✕

Giana
Two days later
Saturday

Over the course of two days, Yvonnie became depressed. On Friday she told me Odell was being really rude towards her. It broke her heart to see him being so mean towards her. So today, I'm gonna pay him a little visit and have a little chat.

Right now I was on my way to the Male Residence hall to see if Odell was in his dorm. When I arrived, I took the elevator to the second floor. Once I left the elevator, I strolled down the hall until I found the room number. I knocked on the door softly and waited patiently.

Moments later, the door opened and Jarvis stood there shirtless with some basketball shorts. He looked me up and down and smirked.

"What brings you here GiGi? You finally taking me back?" He joked. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Jarvis and I used to date in our sophomore year, but things weren't working out so I broke up with him.

"No, I'm not taking you back. I need to talk to Odell. Is he here?" I asked, placing my hand on my hip.

"Nah, he went to the gym about thirty minutes ago. He stays there for about three hours so you can catch him in there." I groaned dramatically.

"Great. Now I have to walk another ten minutes to get to the gym."

"You need to go to the gym anyways. Do some squats. Wit'cha small ass booty." He cracked jokes on me. Haha, very funny.

"You weren't saying that when we together though. You love my small booty." I sassed and folded my arms.

"You ain't lying. I miss it too." He licked his lips. I laughed out loud and turned around and walked away.

"Thanks for telling me where he was. Bye Jarvis." I sashayed down the hall to get to the elevator.

He chuckled. "Bye small booty." And with that, I heard the door close.

Odell

I was in the gym working out, all alone. I was currently running on the treadmill and listening to music. I don't know why but every time I get on the treadmill, I think about the Apple commercial where Taylor Swift was singing Jumpman and running until she fell flat on her face.

I chuckled to myself at the thought of it and continued to run. Suddenly I seen a figure come in from the corner of my eye. I pressed the pause button and soon I felt the treadmill slowly stop. I snatched out my earbuds and walked off the treadmill to see who came in.

I seen an angry Giana walk towards me. Aw hell. She approached me and folded her arms.

"Let me tell you something, In the beginning, I felt bad for you because I understood how you felt and where you were coming from. But now, I regret that shit. How dare you be rude and hostile towards someone you loved once upon a time? You know Yvonnie just wouldn't stop talking to you out the blue so there's no need to treat her like that. Or is this payback? Now you're making her suffer? It's not right Odell. Stop being an asshole and hear her out." She confronted, making hand gestures at me. "You're lucky she's even trying to explain herself. I would've said fuck you and kept it moving." She mumbled before turning away and walking out.