✕ Three ✕

Odell

"And that's not even the worse part man. She had a baby! A baby!" I paced back in forth in the dorm quickly, ranting to Jarvis.

"She had a baby? Holy shit." Jarvis eyes became wide. I kissed at my teeth and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I had so much emotion about this situation.

"It's alright man, chill." Jarvis got up from his bed and went over to me to pat my back. I shook my head and sighed.

"This is crazy."

"What happened after that?" Jarvis folded his arms and leaned his back against the wall.

"She told me she just wanted to be friends and I told her no and I left." I sat down at the edge of my bed.

"And why the hell would you do that?" He questioned.

"Because, I didn't! I can't be friends with my exes! Especially an ex like Yvonnie!" I responded sharply.

Jarvis stared at me with piercing eyes as if he was trying to read me. "What do you mean an 'ex like Yvonnie?'"

"...Forget it!" I threw my hands in the air out of frustration. "Forget it! And forget her!" I rose from my bed and went to the computer desk to grab my car keys. I walked right past Jarvis and made my way to the front door.

"I'm going to work." I announced to Jarvis. He just shrugged and shooed me away. I walked out and closed the door behind me, making sure I locked it.

Giana

"I fucked up GiGi! He doesn't even wanna be friends!" Yvonnie yelled. I felt so sorry just by listening to her. Odell knew damn well he didn't have to do all that.

"I regret all of this! I regret going to Florida! I regret it all!" She buried her head in her hands.

"No. Don't say that Yvonnie. Look, I'm not saying what you've done was the best thing, but don't go saying shit like that. If it wasn't for you going to Florida, Delaine wouldn't even be here right now. You've created a beautiful, healthy baby girl, so don't go saying dumb shit like that. Alright?" Yvonnie slowly nodded her head in agreement.

"You're right GiGi. You know what, I'm just going to leave him alone. Even though it's gonna be hard, I'm just going to do it. He has a girlfriend...I'll just let them be." She choked out.

I looked at her and seen nothing but hurt in her eyes. I sighed and extended my arms out. "You need a hug. Come here."

Vonnie lips began to quiver, signaling that she was about to cry. She walked over to my bed and sat next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and started crying. I couldn't do anything else but comfort her.

"I just want everything to be okay again." She sobbed. I felt her warm tears soak into my shirt. I groaned and rubbed her back up and down soothingly. I hated seeing Yvonnie like this.

"I know Vonnie. I know."

About thirty minutes later, Yvonnie fell asleep in my bed. I decided to call Jarvis cause we needed to talk.

After three rings, he finally decides to answer. "Hello?"

"Hey cone head, you in your dorm right now? I asked as I got out my bed and slipped my feet through my Nike slides.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Cause I need to talk to you. Is Odell there?" I walked over to my nightstand to get my dorm key.

"Nah, he's not." Jarvis sounded like something was bothering him.

"Alright, I'll be there in ten."

"He's acting all heartless and it's really pissing me off. I will cut his ass." I sat in the computer chair across from Jarvis.

"I won't stop you either." Jarvis commented, seeming serious as ever. "He misses her but he's so in denial about it. So he's just trying to cover it up by being harsh towards her." Jarvis explained. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head for about five seconds then looked straight again.

"They need to get back together." I said bluntly.

"I agree. But Odell already has Iyana."

"Let me explain something to you Jarvis. Odell doesn't "love" Iyana like he loves Yvonnie. I think the only reason Odell is dating Iyana is because she helped him when he was depressed and he was trying to get Yvonnie out of his head." I theorized.

That had Jarvis wheels turning.

"Wow. I never thought of it that way." I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"We need to bring them back together though. Think of some ideas." I told Jarvis. He nodded his head and started thinking.

After sitting in silence for five minutes, I came up with an idea.

"Ooh! I got one!" I blurted. Jarvis shot his head up quickly and looked at me.

"Wassup?"

"Alright so you should pretend that you like Yvonnie just to make Odell jealous. Take her out and everything and ask Odell to come and bring Iyana, so like its a double date. Odell jealously will go to the point where he wants Yvonnie back and that's how it'll go." Jarvis had an iffy look on his face.

"Uh...I don't know about that Gi. Doesn't Yvonnie know that we used to date?"

I nodded. "Yeah but I'll tell her I have no problem with it." I smiled. Jarvis got off his bed and stretched his body.

"Alright, cool. I'm down with it." He agreed to go on with the plan. I squealed and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Jarvis!" I didn't even realize how happy I was to go through with this whole thing.

"No problem." He chuckled. I backed away and clapped my hands together.

"Mission 'Get Yodell back together' is now in action." I smirked deviously. Jarvis scrunched his face up and scratched his head.

"That's still an ugly ass ship name...Sound like a character that belongs on Star Wars." I couldn't help myself but to laugh. Sadly, it was true.

Not a big update, just a filler chapter. (Jarvis in the MM) Comment your thoughts and show some love. Next update coming soon.

Love on the Line ✕ OBJजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें