chapter 2

Sans P.O.V

I woke up with her still in my arms her head just above my soul her arms around me and her legs wrapped around hip "still asleep huh kid" I smiled stroking her hair and she looked up "well not now numbskull" she just stayed there not moving "you like that" she nodded "tibia your bones are nice and smooth" I blushed at this and she tried to sit up which I just pulled her back down on me ''why do I feel this way for a human shes just wow heh guess I've fallen for her ' she looked up me confused "your not moving" was all I said before I closed my eyes and she did the same both of us falling into sleep.

{Time skip brought by flowy "lemmie die!!!!"}
Your P.O.V
I woke and see I was in a bed I got up and looked around the room was really messy "welp I know who's room this is ...... mine and Sans's wait he didn't put me in my bed he put me in.......his" you blush sitting up and you saw a note on the bedside table 'hey kid you didn't wake up so I put you to bed reason why you aren't in your bed I couldn't be bothered I've gone to work so help yourself to some food downstairs I'll be home about 4pm
Cya kid
Sansxx'
You blushed more at this and got up and you got dressed in some pale blue short shorts and some dark grey legging under them and you had a black and white polo neck on and a (f/c) scarf and fingerless gloves , you went downstairs and grabbed some toast before sitting on the sofa going on your laptop drawing Sans wth a bone dog "heh comic and Sans" speak of the devil Sans walks in and walks over to you "hey kid what cha doing" you smiled up to him "drawing you and a bone dog" he chuckled and sat next to you watching you work you finally finished it and you showed him "omg kid that's amazing" you blushed and giggled "thanks Sandy" he blushed a royal blue "d-dont call m-me th-that" you fell into a full for of laughter "Sans your so cute when your stuttering"
You both blushed and you put you laptop down and you got up and went into the kitchen getting some water 'what am i doing I've fallen for him haven't I oh my god it's been what 2 days' "hey (y/n) you alright" you looked over to him "yeah I'm fine" you walked back over curling up next to Sans "wanna watch a movie" you nodded and Sans put something on you grabbed some pillows and a blanket from your room and pulled them around you and Sans and he blushed .

{Time slip E:it's skip not slip me: whatever }

Sans fell asleep about half way so at the end you turned it off and carried him up he wasn't that heavy but you were really strong for a girl of your size. You placed him in bed before getting on your bed curling up and falling asleep as well

{{{~In dream~}}}

'Huh where am I why WTF'
You saw Sans hanging from blue strings and a skeleton like Sans but his bones where black (A/N: time for Error) "h-h-hello little g-g-glitch" a girl came out from behind him she wore a green jumper that has yellow stripes and a pair of brown jeans and darker brown boots "let me to the talking error your voice is all funny again" she gave him a caring look and kissed his forehead "t-thanks b-b-baby" she turned to me "so your the comedians crush huh" you stepped back "i don't know what you mean and who are you WHY ARE YOU HURTING SANS!?" your voice was pure rage and she chuckled and pulled out a knife "because" she smirked and you lunged for her "THATS NOT AN ANSWER" this supposed error sans pulled you up you soul being pulled out of your chest it was pure (f/c) representing strength physically and mentally and error picked up the girl "CHARA a-a-are you o-okay" she nods getting up "her soul it's strength this will be a fun fight" she walked up to you as the strings held you back she lunged at you a stabbed your soul the world turning black .........

An: DONE and yes i did draw the pic it took me forever E's glasses they took the longest and shout out to KitsuneGirl02 so yea I added Error!Sans and Chara for the fun of it and there in luv *E shouts from far away* E:I hate the little runt
Me: okay mister angry geez so yeah what will happen when you wake up do I know .....................nope I just go with the flow CYA