Nothing more than happiness

Start from the beginning

Your mouth and lips are the most amazing things to kiss. So soft but yet so rough at the same time. I can't even describe this feeling but I know for sure that your lips on mine is an unforgettable feeling that makes me craving for more. They taste so sweet, always like a bit of your tea you drink every morning and a bit of honey you eat on your toast. It's the sweetest taste and I just can't get enough.

Your features, like your cheekbones, your jawline and your chin are quite angular but also gentle, so sharp but yet so delicate, that you look so manly, especially with your scratchy stubble, but still so young and it suits you absolutely perfect.

When you laugh you get these cute crinkles by your eyes, telling the world how kind and gentle you are. But whenever you laugh and it doesn't reach your eyes, I know there's something wrong. This is something the world may not see, but if you opened up to someone and this person really cares for you, this person could read you like an open book.

You always say you are so tiny that it makes you seem vulnerable, but you really have nothing to worry about. Because of your body shape that matches perfectly to your height, so that everything fits together that it really doesn't look like you are being too small. And even if you hate being smaller than me, I can't help it but enjoy the fact, because that's something I love you the most for.

The way your curves fits to my shape, the way we can be cuddled up on the sofa with you on my lap so that your heart lays directly over mine, heartbeat over heartbeat, matching together and having their own rhythm. The way we can hold ourselves in a tight embrace, so that you can literally hide your head in the crook of my neck, so that I can wrap my arms all around your body, trying to hide it and never wanting to let you go.

I love your arms having wrapped around me when you are asleep, holding tight on my arms or just having them loosely around my upper body. Or when we are spooning and you hold me tight with your hands over mine and our feet tangled together, that I'm not able to move. But especially then you don't mind me having me hands on your soft tummy, caressing him all the time. I just love how your tummy is the softest spot of your body and you shouldn't be ashamed of it because everyone has his tiny imperfections that makes them just more perfect. And when you were one of your tighter t-shirts so that I can see the small form of your belly I mostly can't keep my eyes away because I love it just so much.

The same counts for your muscular thighs and the way your jeans are like a second skin around them and I can see every single flex of your muscles when you walk up the stairs in front of me or you just sit down. Seriously Lou, even the tiny little things you do are driving me crazy.

The total opposite of your brawny thighs are your skinny ankles and tiny feet. Not that I don't like them, I love them as equally as the rest because they're as special as everything on you. Pure perfection and so unique.

Even your voice! I've never heard such an angelic voice before and whenever you fill a room with your melodic laughter, my heart skips a beat and I can forget everything around me or what has bothering me before. Your voice is so light and clear but a bit raspy at the same time and you can fill your stories or jokes with so much life just by using your voice in the perfect manner that I could listen to you for years without getting the feeling of being bored.

You have one of the kindest hearts. The way you talk to strangers on the street or children in a hospital, the way you care about your sisters and your mum, the way you are there for everyone who has your heart, it's so full of love, respect, bravery and strength that I always wonder how your big heart fits in your smaller body.

Louis, you are my rock, my lightest sunbeam, my anchor and my steadiness I can hold on to whenever I have the feeling to float away in the wild sea