Shiki x Human Reader pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Now that unknown is fairly known.

Seeing as how the two of you were now alone in some abandon manors living room.

You were seated on what once was a nice red Victorian couch. But now its' red threads were brown, and it was barely standing on three of its' chipped gold legs.

You watched as Mr. Natsumezaka walked about the room lighting some candela even though mid-day light was still coming through the broken windows, and holes in the roof.

"U-mm..." you began but were stopped shortly after.

"What is your name?~"

"Huh?"

Mr. Natsumezaka walked towards you as if he was a predator approaching its' dinner.

He said again, "what. Is. Your. Name?"

"Oh," you said as you tried to straighten yourself in the decaying chair. "My name is (F/N) (L/N)."

"(L/n)?" Mr. Natsumezaka asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" You said as you tilted your head to the side.

Mr. Natsumezaka's eyes glazed over but he said nothing.

"No reason," he said hardly. "I'm Shiki Natsumezaka."

You stood up and said, "It's a pleasure Mr. Natsumezaka." You bowed then stood upright quickly and added, "I am so sorry for the commotion at the museum and I just wanted to say I didn't intentionally try to mess with your work!"

With great odascity, he actually began to laugh at you. It was a scary kind of laugh but it also sounded familiar.

"Wh-why are you laughing at me?!" You said aghast.

Shiki straightened out immediately and gave you a dead-man's face. He walked to you and stood about five inches away.

To close! to close! He smells really good....

Then his hand was around your throat, squeezing with un-humane strength.

"Never raise your voice at me..." Shiki said with the voice of that of a reptilian monster.

His hand kept squeezing and as you struggled for air you heard a faint crack.

"N-na.....me...k-ka....." you tried to get out.

Shiki merrily looked at you with a wild look upon his face and a cruel, curling smile upon his lips.

*********************
((Shiki's POV))

How exciting! Enticing! Cruel and blissful!

What a face to make!

Shiki's smile grew wider.

Die you wrench.....

Then Shiki stopped as he heard the voice of his special person whisper in his mind...

Shiki... fool... violence isn't how you express yourself where words fail... here I'll teach you how to paint if you let go... let go... let go...

Let go...I have to let go...

Slowly Shiki's hold on (Y/N)'s throat lessened and she fell to the ground coughing.

Shiki slowly backed up and stared at (Y/N) as she began to gain her composure.

***************
((Your POV))

You were coughing as you slowly rubbed your throat.

He's crazy! This dude is crazy!

As you began to breathe normally again you spat out, "why?"

Shiki looked away.

"Why would you do that?! Heave forbid I just met you and you try to kill me?!" You stood up and waved your hands around to emphasize how crazy the whole situation was.

"I wasn't trying to kill you...." you heard Mr. Natsumezaka mumble.

"Well you were really getting close to there!"

You stormed out of the room and went to leave.

****************
((About 20 minutes later))

You were tired, hungry, and so done with this creepy place.

Where's the exit....

After lengthy and thorough searches of most of the house, the only exits you were able to find were either completely destroyed, or the floor to get to the exits had rotted away and gave in so there was nothing more than a gaping hole.

How did we even get in here again?

You continued walking and came to a big door that you hoped would lead outside.

You shoved it with all your might and walked through.

You were wrong.

Instead of being outside the manor, you were inside.

Inside another creepy decaying room coverd in cob webs litrered with oddly placed objects.

In the very back of the room was another door beside a window where you could see trees in the far-off distance.

A way out! Finally!

The only problem was that the path to get to the door and outside was blocked by all of the oddly placed loot in the room.

Better to clear this than to go and venture around the house more....

Coming to that conclusion you bent down and started moving the objects.

About five feet in you picked up a light-weight object that was neatly covered in a tarp.

Cheers to curiosity killed the cat!

You began to rip off the tarp to find a neatly kept canvas with an extravagant painting on the front side.

Beautiful...

That's when you noticed that this painting was all too familiar.

Getting a better look at it you recognized it as one of your beloved grandfathers paintings.

"What? What on Earth is grandfather's painting doing here?!"

You looked around to spot even more of his work neatly placed around the room.

Suddenly a voice rang out behind you.

"So you are the old man's grandaughter......"

******************************

Wow..... I haven't posted in forever......

Sorry bout that!

I've been in school for the past two or so months so I haven't really had time to publish in bulk. But over the course of that time I have been slowly writing this chapter and now here it is!

I hoped you enjoyed reading it and to those of you who have stuck around to read this I am very thankful to! And to all of those who commented and kept me wanting to continue my one shots thank you as well!

Again hoped you liked this chapter and hopefully I've kept Shiki in character........

Is he still in character at this point?

Anyway part three will be up within the next two weeks because...... In two weeks I'll be on break!!!!!!!

So look forward to that since it means I can finish;

Shiki x reader

&

All devils x reader

Plus I get to accept more request!

I'm done ranting now and as always......

Vote. Comment. Follow. And watch anime!

Katie Hollister ❤