9.I│Tomorrow, Hard Lines Kick│

Hello everyone! Part 9 is here! It's been three days and I finally uploaded this chapter! Enjoy!

- LOVE C.S

Both of them arrived in time--sun was eager to come out with a light that teased them colorfully. Declan's eyes fell right at Rupert's face that grimaced. He was holding his cringe face-leading him to stood in his position while Morgen looked up to Declan-wondering, why they both froze in place.

"I hate you," Declan mouthed.

Rupert can see how mad and it's not easy for Declan to just forgive him with a blink-regardless, his hobby was to hold his grudge. He got a special thing about revenge.

Both of them met eyes-but, Rupert tried to ignored him and looked at Morgen instead as he greeted. "Hi, there!"

Declan rolled his eyes, meanwhile in the other hand-Morgen was smiling but a little bit shy as he held on to Declan's coat.

Declan gasped for a second as Morgen's touch was a sudden thing. He looked at Morgen that hid his face under his coat-leaving his eyes were the only thing he showed to Rupert.

Rupert curled his forehead in his reaction as Morgen's shyness. He thought, Declan can got his heart to bring him to London despite his cocky attitude. But, Rupert can't take him only for a warm greeting?

Apperantly, Declan was enjoying the fact that Morgen tried to avoided Rupert. He took a glance to his face-hiding behind his coat-looked back to Rupert again with his smirk-looking like he was trying to throw some frost of hatred.

"Stay away from him. He's a bad guy," Declan stated with his hatred-flaming his skin as Rupert gasped-looking betrayed.

Declan was not preoccupied by Rupert's existence as he left him with tons of bags as Rupert cursed in his breath.

"Oh, Mother, what did I do wrong to you?" he wondered as his muscle hardened-leaving his breath fussing with his eyes closed.

"Why is he following us?" Morgen whispered.

"No need to worry. He's going to bring our bags. Just keep walking," he muttered as he moved his head to the front while Morgen's eyes glued to Declan's face.

"But, I thought you said he was a bad guy!" he fussed as his eyebrows furrowed-feeling like his safe zone was in danger as Declan said he was a bad guy.

"No, he was not that kind of bad guy who would chop our head and made it as an ice-putting it on his wall-"

Morgen's hand slipped from Declan's gripped as a soft stroke-leaving Declan's rough palm. He realized that Morgen was leaving his grip-he turned around-found his eyes was about to explode from a massive tsunami then he started to pout-leaving Declan in boggle.

"Morgen, what-"

"I'm scared..." he cried. Declan sighed-loosing his muscle as he dropped his shoulder down while he approached Morgen's position.

"No, Morgen-I told you, no one's going to do that," he convinced him as he gave his right hand to him-giving him a signal to keep moving.

Morgen was still on his position-leaving himself holding his tears. "Fine, I lied-Rupert's not a bad guy. Now come on!" he convinced once again.

"Why you lied to me?" He felt betrayed as he backed away. Rupert was found behind Morgen's back as he looked at Declan and Morgen in the next second.