Storytime Tuesdays #5

Enjoy this story! :)
~Shayna
__________
This story takes place in my freshman year of high school. Oh crap... Now you're a step closer knowing my age.

In this particular school year, I was in my school's marching band. However, I was actually in colorguard.

It was fun! But, I don't think I'll be doing again. Performing in colorguard was fun,but it was very time consuming.

Anyways, our show for that year was called Trick or Treat. I got the part for being the trick or treater that starts the show. Guess who I was dressed as ☺️.

Elsa. Elsa from Frozen! I got to admit that I played her very well.

 Elsa from Frozen! I got to admit that I played her very well

Don't I look cute?! Ah it was so much fun

Okay now some tales from myself being Elsa.
~~~
One night, we only performed only one part of the show. When we had our break, I was still in costume. I was waiting in line for the concession stand,but then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and I see a grandmother with her granddaughter.
"Hello, I'm sorry for disturbing you,but my granddaughter really wanted to meet Elsa."

I smile and I lean down to hug this little girl and she gave me a hug right back.
~~~
Next tale:

We were at a competition and we were walking back to the warm up area. I was already in costume and as we were walking, I heard some people talking and then yelling. "Oh my gosh! That's Elsa! Wait Elsa come back! Let it go! Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Hahah it was funny :)

~~~
Next tale:

Last competition of the season. It is November in Georgia and for a very odd reason it was 40 degrees F. But with the cold wind, it felt like 30 degrees....

So of course I had my costume on and all of my teammates were saying to me, "But Shayna, you're not supposed to be cold! You're Elsa! The cold's not supposed to bother you!"

My response," I don't care! It is freezing!"

Later on that night, my school got Grand Champion in that competition!

~~~
I hope y'all enjoyed this story. Just remember to...

Let it go!

Let it go!

Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway!

~The End~