Chapter 13 : Living Love

They went back to Gary's hotel room and open a few bottles of soju Gary brought from Korea. " Oppa..we're going back tomorrow." Jihyo softly tell him,slowly lie on Gary,who is sitting on the couch. "Wae Jihyo yah.. why you sounded so disappointed?" he ask her curiously. "Ani..just that..We can't be spending time together like that once we're back in Korea." she sigh. " I can still look for you at your house whenever you're free right?" he replied. " But it's harder to have so much free time right?" she sigh again. He did not answer her and pull her closer to him. They fell asleep and appreciate the time together before they travel back to Korea.

    The members immediately went back seperately upon reaching Korea. Same goes to the both of them, they had to start doing their own job. Gary immediately rush to his studio after receiving a call from Gil about their latest album while Jihyo was asked to attend an event. They spend through lonely days and nights without one another.

   " Jihyo yah... Tell Umma, you really don't have a boyfriend lately?" Jihyo's mum, ask her when she visit her. "No Umma, why are you asking so suddenly?" her conscience pricked her as she told the lie. "Don't lie to me. I can always see through your lie,you're my daughter." she pat her back and ask her again. " Umma...I..don't know how to tell you this." she sigh and quietly put her down down. "What's wrong my dear?" she ask and held her head up. " Umma...I'm with Gary Oppa now..It's been a almost a month by now." she told her. " The Monday Boyfriend in Running Man? That's good..I can see he's a good guy. Then why are you so troubled?" she ask her curiously again. " Umma,I really love him..but I think my company is against our relationship..unless..like my CEO said, he is really the one that I will be with until the end. But Umma, how do I know if someone is really the one that belongs to me?" she ask her mum. " Umma cannot tell you how..but I think all these is by feeling...and, besides feeling, you must be able to suit your life in his. Everyone has different living styles, so you must be sure that he can accept yours, and you too can accept his." she smiled and hug her. "Looks like my little girl has grown up." she pat her back.

  That night, Jihyo left with thoughts running through her mind. "His life style?" she mumbled. Come to think about it, she never really know his friends or join him in any activity he goes. " I think we really need to know more about each other.." she sigh to herself. She reach her apartment, it was a chill thursday night. She lie on the carpet floor at her living room and roll around with her balcony door slide open for the wind to blow in. It was already 12 midnight and yet, she's still thinking how to tell Gary what's bothering her.

*phone rings*

It was too late to pick up when she finally realized the phone rings. She was too into her thoughts.

15 missed call

7 messages

She scrolled through her notifications on her phone, Kang Gary.

*phone rings again*

She quickly pick up the phone,smiling. She need to talk to him so badly.

"Ne Oppa.."

"Oh! Jihyo yah! Are you alright? I've been calling but no one pick up ! Where are you? You slept just now? Something happen?"

"Ani Oppa... I'm sorry. I went over to my mum's place and I just reach home. I didn't notice your call. Don't worry.."

" Ahh jinjja. Arasso.. Oppa almost report you missing at the police station. Haha!"

" Sorry for causing you so worry Oppa."

" How was your day Mongji ah?"

" As usual.. a little tiring, but i can bear with it ! How about you Oppa?"