Chapter 5 : Slowly feeling it

Jihyo was about to close her eyes.

*beep beep*

Her phone vibrate and woke her up. She picked up her phone and saw a text message.

To : Jihyo
Hey,you still awake?
From : Gary

Jihyo was shock and still worried about what he said just now. She was worried that he might confess.

To : Gary
Ya Oppa,im still awake. Anything?
From : Jihyo

Gary smiled as he reads the message.

To : Jihyo
Dinner at my restaurant tomorrow?I have something to tell you!:)
From : Gary

"Ahh..ottoke(how)!" Jihyo scream to herself. Her heart thumping fast.

To : Gary
Sure! Going to sleep now. Goodnight Oppa!
From : Jihyo

Gary smiled again upon seing her reply. Then as usual,he peacefully went to sleep.

_________________________

The next day, Jihyo had schedule from morning until the evening. She worked whole day long and didn't had enough time for a break. "You need a break? I can cancel the evening drama shooting if you want." her manager asked her as she look very tired. "It's alright unnie,I don't want the drama shooting to postpone or delay because of me."she said.

       Without realising the time due to her busy schedule,it's already dinner time. "Alright,filming ends here. Good job everyone." the director ends the shooting session and everyone went home. "Ah! It's already 9.30! I've promised Gary Oppa for dinner!"

          Jihyo quickly rush to Gary's place,hoping that he would be waiting. She rushed into Gary's restaurant and felt a weird silence. There was no one in the restaurant,the light was dim and Gary alone was lying on the table,he fell asleep while waiting.

         "Oppa, I'm here." Jihyo slighty pushed Gary's shoulder and he slowly open his eyes. "Looks like I fell asleep. What took you so long?Anything happen?" Gary quickly rub his face and ask Jihyo. "No..Oppa,I was filming since morning.."Jihyo answered and sighed. Gary heartache a little as he hears her sigh. "Oppa will make you something nice to eat arraso(ok)? I'll treat you like a princess today. So,what do you want for dinner?" Gary try to cheer Jihyo up. "Wow!The boss of the restaurant Kang Gary is cooking for me? I want to eat some korean grilled beef please! By the way Oppa,where's all the staffs? and....no customer?" Jihyo ordered her food and asked Gary. "Korean beef?Arraso! And since my princess is coming today, I speacially cleared the whole place just for you." Gary smiled at her. "My restaurant is off for a day" he continued while preparing the beefs.

*sounds of meat grilling*

"The sound of it is making me hungry!" Jihyo said upon hearing the grilling sound from the kitchen. She stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Looks like my princess couldn't wait anymore. Just give me few more minutes alright?"Gary said while smiling. The moment Gary smiled,Jihyo's heart thump faster and even she herself did not know why. She stared at him from the back. She find him attractive,even more attractive than any other guy. His innocent look and warm heart touches her.

     "I'm done!" Gary's voice shocked her while she was deeply in thought. Both of them went out and sat. "Come,try this." Gary offer Jihyo a piece of meat wrapped with cabbage,with his chopstick. She shyly opened her mouth and eat it. "Daebak(awesome)! It's really nice!" Jihyo smile happily like a little kid and quickly pick up another pair of chopstick and started munching. Gary stared at her quietly. They eat and chat happily for a good one hour. The atmosphere made Jihyo forget about how tired she is. She laughed heartily despite those tiring work she had to face and really enjoyed her time spent with Gary. She felt special and appreciated infront of him.

       "Jihyo yah,you know...Oppa really like you" Gary suddenly quieten the atmosphere,Jihyo's eyes widened. Then he continued, "You know,you're a good girl,a good sister, and a good filming partner. I like you, but why do i feel more about it? When I see you, my heart beats crazily,and I think thats unusual. Then I come to a point that I realised...can liking someone cause all these...or should i say..I love you.Not just as sister,partner or friend...but as the one I treasure the most,the one that could walk with me for the whole life, and my one and only girl that I will treat like a princess. Song Ji Hyo,I Love You. Will you want to make Monday couple not just as a couple on variety show,but a true and real couple? "

     Jihyo was stunned and her face started blushing. She did not know what to do. "Oppa....I......"

[End Of Chapter 5]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Good news people! In the latest episode of running man,Gary finally took initiative to kiss Jihyo! Its their first kiss in three years and although Its just at the cheeks,but it is still one step closer!Remember to watch the latest episode 163. I can bet,it is super sweeeet!♥