Chapter 11 : The trip

Things went on like how it does normally for few weeks, and the only time Gary and Jihyo can spend their time together is during the Running Man filming or when Gary pay a visit to her house during her off days. Despite having to hide their relationship, they still enjoy every moment spent with one another. They gradually became more open in every episode of Running Man and doing things which couple normally does on screen so it wouldn't be obvious.

              It is few days before Gary, Jihyo,Jong Kook, Haha, and Suk Jin leave to Singapore for their fan-meeting. This trip to Singapore is Jihyo's first time following them for a fan-meeting. She's also really nervous as Gary is going there too. This is their first trip to other country after being in a 'relationship'. Her manager unnie specially cleared her schedule few days before the flight to give her sometime preparing her things and practice her performance with Gary,for the fans.

____________________________________________________________________

* Ding Dong *

" Oh! Must be Gary Oppa!" Jihyo skipped happily to the door upon hearing the doorbell. "Mongji~~~" Gary called with a cheesy voice as soon as she open her house door. " So are you prepared for the performance at Singapore? Have you practice the lyrics of the song we're about to sing?" he asked immediately after stepping in the living room. " Oppa, I don't even need to practice, the song we're singing is your song right? I knew all your song." she replied proudly with her tongue sticking out. "Good girl ! You deserve a popo(kiss)" he reply her while walking towards her direction to kiss her. "Yah! In your dreams !" she push his face with her palm laughing hardly. Gary just blankly shrug his shoulder, acting as ignorant as possible. "Oh, MongJi yah, Oppa's going to Singapore tomorrow, a day earlier than you. My friends have plan on that day. So you'll going with the rest of them the next day okay?" he tell her upon remembering it. " Arasso Oppa, don't worry about me." she smiled. They spend time together and chat endlessly before Gary leaves Korea as Jihyo has no job that few days.

           The next day, Gary left Korea as he said and checked in the hotel the organizer prepared. He patiently wait for Jihyo's arrival and promise to meet her at the hotel as soon as she arrive.

To : Jihyo

Mong ji~ Take care of yourself during the journey here. And there will be a lot of fans waiting at the airport. Please don't let them squeeze you until you flatten. You can't be any thinner. Haha! Goodnight girl. I Love you.

From : Gary

He sent her a message before sleeping. " It's gonna be a long hour while my Mongji arrives." he sighed to himself at the empty hotel room. Meanwhile, Jihyo at Korea, receive his message an hour later due to the distance difference. " Ahhh! Gary Oppa's text." she happily read it and quickly force herself into bed as times always tick faster when we sleeps.

*alarm rings*

"Ah....it..s...early.. " Jihyo reluctantly wake up and prepare herself for the flight.

    She meet up with the rest of the Oppa at the Incheon Airport. "Woww. Jihyo is early today! You're excited aren't you?" Jongkook teased her as she reach half an hour earlier. "What do you mean Oppa! I'm always on time" she replied him making the rest of them laugh. Jihyo and the rest then board the plane. After a long journey of flight,they finally reach Singapore's Changi Airport. Indeed,Gary was right. There were hundreds or even thousands of fans gathered at the airport waiting for their arrival. She was shock of the huge crowd.

     They barely squeeze through the waves of human and board on the car prepared to the hotel. It took them about forty five minutes to the hotel and they're all given the room keys as soon as they reach.