{ch. 3} - the death of me

Kageyama's POV

'I need you too,' these four simple words kept playing over and over again in my mind. can't believe it, did he really say it? Or perhaps he is sleep talking? But he hugged me, he's STILL hugging me?!
       My cheeks became ferociously red and hot as I didn't know what to do. Should I hug him back? I want to hug him back, but I don't know how. I slowly and timidly put one hand on his back trying to hug him.
      "Kageyama," his small frail voice said my name.
     "Um uh yah wha- what do you um need, sorry." Dammit I was stuttering, and I could see it in his eyes that he knew.
"How much do you need me?" He said seductively with one eyebrow raised and a small smirk as he pulled out of the hug. He was doing this on purpose.
"Well I m-mean, you are m-my best friend and, uhh, you know, dammit." I said the last word quietly to myself turning my head away from his gaze, but he heard since out faces are only inches away from each other.
"Hmm, are you sure I'm just your best friend?" He said, still smirking as he leaned in slowly.
"WAHH-" I was cut off my the taste of his small, delicate, lips on mine. My eyes slowly closed after I kissed back. He chuckled slightly into the kiss as he pulled away and took one last look as my flushed face.
"You know Kageyama, you're really cute when you're embarrassed" he said, still chuckling looking me in the eye.
"Dumbass." I lastly stated as I kissed him again. Everything in this moment was perfect. I think, I think I'm actually smiling.

(A/N)
edited 12/18/17
even with me editing this it's still shitty lmao