Chapter 2 - Black Angel

You got up at 6 a.m., you washed yourself and you put on your dress.
When you got in the hall, all of your patients where walking around listening to that song again...
"Sister (Y/N)!!" someone was calling you.
"yes?" you replied
"There's a new patient!" the nurse said.
"Really? Let him/her enter!"
you yelled.
When the patient entered, with his hands locked in a pair of handcuffs, you quickly open your eyes as much as you could, shocked about WHO you saw in that moment.
He was the Black Angel of your dream.
You looked shocked at him, and he looked at you, smirking.
You flushered and you walked away.
You wanted to know his name, so, when the guardians took him to his room, you arrived to ask him a few things.
"Good morning" you gently said.
"Good morning, Sister" he replied, with a big smile on his face.
"Tell me something about you, I'm curious" you smiled at him.
"Uh, well... I'm a 22-year-old boy, I like to dance, and my name is -"
You looked at him, waiting for him to pronunce his name.
"Sehun. I'm Korean."
"Nice to meet you, Sehun. Yours is a cute name, I like it!" you said, politely.
"Thank you, Sister, what's yours?" he asked.
"Mine is (Y/N)" you replied
"How old are you?" he asked again.
"I'm 20" you replied.
"You're very young... I didn't expected that..." he looked at you.
"Sehun, tell me... Why are you here? You... Don't look 'crazy' like the other people that are here." you took his face in your petite hands.
"I killed a person" he replied, looking into your eyes.
Your blood istantly frooze.
It couldn't be possibile... Your Black Angel... Was... A killer.
"They say." he continued "but this isn't true. Sister, I'm sure you're a smart girl, and I think you'll understand that a person like me can't kill another person. Do... You believe me?" he hopefully asked.
You looked down, then looked into his eyes again.
"Sehun... You seem a very good person. And probably, you're the only healthy person in this Asylum... But if I have to believe you, you have to show me that you're really innocent ."
"I-I'll show you, (Y/N)!" he yelled.
Oh! He called me by my name... He's so handsome- wait.
I can't fall in love with someone. I-I gave my life to the Lord and Jesus Christ-
Oh, what the heck am I saying?! I-I said I don't want to believe anymore!
You thouht.
"Okay Sehun, if you need something, you can call me everytime you want, understood?"
"Yes. Thank you Sister (Y/N), goodbye" he smiled.
"Goodbye" you smiled too, then you turn to get out the room, and then, someone yelled your name out.
"SISTER (Y/N)!"
"Y-Yes?!"
"SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPENED!"
"W-WHAT HAPPENED?!"
"One of our patients... Fell off the roof and... Died..."
"NO! I-IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!" you started running outside to see the body of one of your patients smashed on the garden's ground.
Her legs were twisted and lots of blood was flowing out of her head.
You watched her, with tears in your eyes.
You took her head and laid it on your thights.
Warm tears started flowing down your face, dripping on the woman's corpse.
"W-why does she have to do this...? She... She... Didn't deserve to die... She..." you stopped talking.
Everyone was watching you, Sehun too.
He was really surprised about your kindness and your warm, sweet heart.
You sadly hugged the corpse, saying:
"Now you're in a better place..."
You laid the dead body on the ground, and with your hand covered with blood, crying like a baby, you went inside searching for the bathroom to wash your hands and dry your tears up.
You cried for other 5 minutes, when someone knocked on the door.
"Y-Yes..? Y-You can enter..."
When the door opened, you could see Sehun, biting his lips.
"You... You are so kind... I... Didn't expected that." he truthfully said.
"Thank you, Sehun" you blushed.
He took your bloody hands and looked in your eyes.
You were red like a tomato, but you didn't care. You liked that boy.
After this, he pinned you against the bathroom's wall, and, holding you by the wrists, he kissed you on the lips.

[AUTHOR'S SPACE]
See? The Black Angel is Sehun!
And he's hooottttt
Who cares if you're a Sister, if you find an hotty like him, wouldn't you kiss him..?
Or .... Maybe.... Doing. Something. MORE? 😏
SORRYYYYYY, WAIT FOR THE SMUT! ❤
Oh, and thank you for the people who voted for my previous chapter! ❤