Chapter 16 - Web-Master Mia

Start from the beginning

I was in the hologram form carrying the tablet on my back. To Madalyn and her friends holding this was nothing, but to me and the others it was like carrying a ton of bricks! Bumblebee was in his hologram form coaching me.

Bumblebee: Come on soldier, look alive! Lift those knees! Move it, move it, move it!

As I took each step, I lost my balance and fell off the coffee table and crashed to the carpet floor below with the tablet.

Bumblebee: That's gotta hurt..... Come on soldier! Get your butt back up here! Double time!

Optimus: Just come down here and help me up!

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I walked back to Madalyn's tablet and I tried lifting it up when someone else picked it up. I jumped on the tablet and looked up to see who found me. It was a girl in a wheelchair.

**********

Emanuel's P.O.V.

Najat: Where is that Prime hiding?

Bumblebee: I say we leave him behind and continue our quest in finding Mia.

Iestyn: Maybe we are in the wrong wing of the hospital. Lets try the west wing.

Emanuel: No Iestyn, the receptionist said the east wing. It's here.

Selina: What if Madalyn led us to the wrong one?

Emanuel: Ugh, your right! She can be such an idiot!

David: I suggest we find Mia on our own.

We all walked into the elevator and went off to the fifth floor. We stepped out and spotted a sign that said 501-509 to the left.

Emanuel: Bingo! This way gang.

The five of us walked down the hall towards the room. I knocked on the door and a womans voice responded.

???: Come in.

I opened the door and we all stepped inside to see a woman sitting on a couch on one side of the room. It was white with a white fluffy carpet under it with a coffee table at one end of the room, and at the other end was a hospital bed next to a big window. The woman had short light brown hair, red short sleeve dress shirt, a diamond necklace, a white jean skirt, and black flats. She had green eyes.

Woman: Yes can I help you?

Emanuel: Yeah, is this Mia's room?

Woman: Are you friends of Mia?

Emanuel: Yeah, well kind of.

Woman: Mia is out for a few minutes with the doctor.

Emanuel: Oh I see.

I looked back at the others nervously then looked back at the woman.

Emanuel: We'll come back later.

Woman: No please stay. She'll be back any minute now. Have a seat, make yourselves at home.

We did what the lady asked and took a seat on the couch. Selina and Najat sat next to me while David sat next to Iestyn. The woman came back with a plate full of cookies and set them on the table.

Woman: Anyone care for a snack? I made them this morning.

Najat: Oh I'll have some! I haven't eaten all day!

Emanuel: Um, I'm alright, but thank you.

Woman: Oh please, don't be so shy.

Emanuel: Well ok.