What?!

Jo: *screams*
Bo: Jordyn!
S: This isn't what it looks like.
Jo: What does it look like to you then?
S: I don't know....
Jo: This looks like Seaboo is getting back together. Yea!!
S: Your not mad?
Jo: Did you forget that we were fake dating?
Bo: *laughs* Thanks Jordyn but we aren't dating. Not yet at least. We are waiting until all of the drama is over with.
Jo: This is far from over sweetie. Hey I'm sorry for treating you like shit. The truth is that I've been jealous of you and I thought that tearing you down would build my self-esteem up, but it didn't. Can you forgive me? *opens arms for a hug*
Bo: Of course I will forgive you. *hugs Jordyn*
S: What are we going to do about Tati and Soni?
Bo: I don't know but I don't want it lose her to that bitch.
Jo: I was actually friends with Soni before and she used to be so nice. I don't know what happened to her. She used me and left me when she started dating Kenneth. I have been plotting my revenge against her since that day and I still have the evidence that we can show to Tati she is siding with the bad guy.
S: We need more than that. We need new evidence that shows Soni betraying Tati or planning out her betrayal on Tati.
Bo: But what is her plan? Does she want something back? Does she want revenge on someone and if so who?
Jo: To get Kenneth and Bailey to break up so that she and him can date again. Then she will humiliate him and dump him like he did to her.
S: How do you know this?
Jo: Because......I'm the one who gave her that idea.
Bo: What are you saying?
Jo: When she moved Georgia we got back in touch and we both wanted revenge on him. I wanted revenge him because he stole my best friend from me. We never got the chance to and now she has the perfect chance to go through with the plan.
Bo: You are still our friend right?
Jo: Trust me I hate the bitch. She humiliated me from Georgia! I will do anything to break her. Make her feel my pain.
S: I think that I have a plan.
Bo/Jo: What is it?
S: I need to tell everyone together at lunch.
Bo: Ok

*at lunch*
S: And that is the plan to get revenge on Soni.
B: Are you sure that this will work?
Bo: Yes we have Jordyn. She is the closet one to Soni.
Jo: Boogie is right. If we go through with this plan, then I have to do this and if I need help, I will bring Boogie it Kenneth along.
G: This seems to complicated. Are we sure about this. I also don't wanna hurt anyone.
K: Gabe people are going to get hurt throughout this plan. In the end we will all be safe and Sonj will wish that she never moved back.
S: We need to start this asap. The longer we wait the more that Tati distances herself from us and we lose her for good.
Bo: And her and Soni will rule the school and we would all be.....
B: Don't go down that path. Focus on this. We can do this. *stands up and puts her hand in the middle* For Tati?
Everyone expect Bailey: *stands up and puts their hands in the middle* For Tati!

TBC
This is an extra short little chapter for you guys since you guys got me to 1k reads. You guys also deserve it because of those 2 months I didn't update. What is the plan? Will they save Tati? Who knows....me!
Comment and vote please
Love ya😘