First Day Troubles

Bailey's POV-
Today was the first day of high school....shit. I have to go 4 more years of getting picked on by the most annoying guy in school who is also the most popular guy in school. Kenneth Paul San Jose. Ugh, he is so annoying I don't get how girls fall for him. Anyways at least I have my best friends Tati and Boogie by my side. I get ready for school and this is what I am wearing.

Bm: Bailey are you ready yet? You don't want to be late for your first day of school

B: I'm coming *goes downstairs*
Bm: Before you go, eat something. At least take an apple with you please.
B: Ok mom. See ya. *walks outside to car*

At school-
I can't wait to see Tati and Boogie. When I get to the school I see the devil himself, Kenneth. Him and his crew the Boysquad walk up to me and I try to get away from them but that didn't work. Great I get to start if my first day by already getting picked on. Wonderful.

K: Look at what we have here boys. If it isn't the number one loser here. Miss Bailey Sok. *laughs*
B: Oh look. It's the most annoying fuckboy and his little crew of minions. What do you want San Jose?
K: Why would I need anything from a piece of trash like you? Can you answer that for me?
B: That's right, you don't need anything from me because you are a bitch and only care about fucking at least 10 girls a day and using them. I don't play that way and you would like me to but sorry not sorry.
S: He doesn't need you Sok. He has tons of girls that he can get with.
B: Oh look the lewser decided to speak up.

After I said I pushed my way through them to go meet up with Tati and Boogie. Now you guys can see why I hate him. I see Tati and Boogie and tell them what happened.

Tati's POV-
I see Bailey run up towards Boogie and I and she tells us what happened in the parking lot. I was so furious because my crush Gabe DeGuzman is friends with Kenneth and I hate Kenneth's guts. Can't do anything about that.
The three walk to class because we have the snake classes together , but we have the same classes as the Boysquad. We used to be friends with them until they changed into the fuckboys that they are and all they do is pick on us.... Well Kenneth and Sean do. We see them enter the class room he three of us give them death glare. They go towards us and we know what is going to happen. Great.

T: What do you guys want?
G: We have to sit over here which is horrible. I wanted to sit next to Kaycee not some dumb loser like you.

When he said that my heart broke. I mean what was I thinking I guy like him would never want to be with me.

T: Why? Is it because you want to get in her pants like every other girl in this school?
S: Shut up you dumb bitch. You don't know anything about us. You're probably just jealous of Kaycee because Gabe likes her and not you.
K: Is that so Sean? Well then I guess we are going to have a lot of fun sitting here aren't we Gabe?
G: Yes we will Kenneth.
Bo: You guys have no idea what your talking about. Tati hates his guts. She would never like a guy like.... you.
T: Yea. I'm sorry but I'm not looking forward to becoming a teen mom and having him be the father. No thanks.
B: If you guys could leave us alone that would be great, kay thanks.
K: Oh look at that. Little Sok decided to talk. Wow. Listen here Sok, we hate being here. So if you guys could leave us alone and not talk to us then there will be no problem. Ok?
B: Fine, only if you and your crew of misfits decides to leave us alone as well.
K: Deal

Bailey's POV-
After Kenneth and I made the deal we shook hands and stared at each other for a long time and it was really weird until Boogie said something. She said " Can you guys stop staring at each other? It's creepy and weird."
We looked away and I felt my cheeks getting red. Wait do I like Kenneth?! No I can't I'm not supposed to. OMG!! Do I tell the girls? I don't know. I'll wait it out and see if my feelings for him are real or fake. Please let them be fake.

Kenneth's POV-
After Bailey and I stopped staring at each I noticed that when she turned away that she was blushing. Does she like me? I mean I kinda have a crush on her. See when guys have a crush on a girl they like to pick on them and that's what I do. I pick on Bailey. The guys don't know that I like her. If they found out, then I would be in big trouble. I'm going to ask Bailey to stay after class because I need to talk to her. I'm going to see if she actually likes me or not.

After class-
K: Hey, Bailey. Can you stay for just a minute I need to ask you something?
B: No way San Jose.
K: Please it's important and I need to tell you in private.
B: *rolls eyes* Fine. Tati and Boogie I'll meet up with you later.
K: I'll see you guys at lunch.
The rest of the Boysquad and Tati and Boogie leave the classroom. Time to find out.

B: What do you want San Jose?
K: Do you like me Sok?
B: No why would I?
K: *gets closer* Because I saw you blush after we stopped staring and you can tell me I won't tell anyone.
B: No I don't like you.
K: You sure? *gets closer and is now is her face*
B: What are you doing?
K: Kiss me.
B: W-What! I'm not going to-
K: *kisses Bailey*
B: *kisses back*

I felt her kiss back and knew that she liked me now I just need to tell her.

K: *pulls away* Bailey I like you. That is the reason why I pick on you.
B: I like you too ,but we can't date.
K: Ok, how about we secretly date?
B: Or we can just be enemies who like to kiss each other because I want our groups to ok with each other we can start dating.
K: I'm fine with that. I hate you.
B: I hate you too. *kisses him on the cheek* Bye. * leaves the room*
K: Bye.

TBC
How was the first chapter?
Comment down below what you think of it and if I should make another one.
Love you 😘