Torn Apart

T: We are not being the bitches you are! You are accusing her of being one and you haven't even met her yet! Are that selfish! Do you not want anyone else to join the squad!
B: You don't get it! Soni is bad news. Ask your boyfriends they were there with me.
Bo: Sean tell me the truth or we are done.
S: Bailey is telling the truth. I walked into class and I saw that Gabe and Ken were talking so I went up to them and asked Gabe if we were cool and he said yes. I then told them that we would be having a new student. Then the teacher introduced Soni into the class and then Kenneth over here was shocked.
K: Soni then came up to me and started flirting with me. I asked her why she moved back from Georgia and she said that she got the offer to play Ramona Gibbler in Fuller House.
Bo: Wow I can't believe that you guys don't believe us. We met her!
S: You know what Boogie!
Bo: What!
S: We are over! Since you won't believe us, your friends, boyfriend and best friend, I can't go out with you anymore. I need to be with someone that will believe me no matter what. You are also turning in your best friend. You guys weren't there. You don't know what happened. Stop accusing us of making things up.
G: Same Tati we're over. You guys aren't the same.
T: Gabe please.
Bo: Let them go. At least we have each other and Soni.
So: Hey guys.
T: Soni lets go.
Soni: But I wanna hang out with Kenny.
Bo: No they are not our friends anymore.
B: *starts to cry* I HATE YOU AND I WISH THAT YOU GUYS WERE DEAD!!
Everyone is in shock
T: Fine then. Friendship over. Let's go.
Soni, Boogie and Tati leave
B: *falls to them floor on tears* I guess that you were right Kenneth. They really aren't my friends after all.
K: *kneels down beside her*
It's ok. It happens. You lose friends and make friends in high school. That's just his life is. Soni is going to betray them and then they will realize that they were wrong and come crawling back to us asking for forgiveness.
G: There is no way that I'm forgiving them.
S: Same.
B: We just need to forget about them.
W: Are you sure?
B: Very. We need to show them that we are better off without them. Show them what they are missing. Gabe you go ask out Kaycee and Sean you go ask out Jordyn.
G: But Tati and Boogie hate......Oh I get it now.
B: Exactly. Make them jealous and show them that you guys don't miss them. They messed with the wrong squad.

*Next Day*
Boogie's POV-
I still can't believe that they would make up some lie about Soni. She is so sweet. She invited us to her house for a sleepover. It was is fun. I kinda miss Sean but I have my eyes on somebody else. His name is Chad. He is so dreamy. I have all the same classes with him and he also goes to IDA. Speaking of IDA, today I'm going with Tati and Soni to Matt's class. I am so looking forward to it.

*At IDA*

Bo: Soni this is IDA.
So: This is so cool. I can't wait to start taking classes here with the Matt Steffanina.
T: The only bad thing is that they go here too. *points to the squad*
So: Gross I hate that Bailey chick. I was trying to introduce myself to here but then she called my a bitch and slapped. She told me to stay away from her and her group of friends and Kenneth. I didn't know that he was going here until she said his name and I got excited to see my childhood best friend. *starts to cry*
T: *death stares Bailey* We are so sorry Bailey is the bitch not you.
Bo: Yea.
Ma: Alright guys today we are going to be dancing to On Fleek.

*Later*
Ma: Ok first group is Dana and I. Second group is Bailey, Kenneth and Logan. The last group will be Gabe, Kaycee, Sean and Jordyn.
T/Bo: What?!
So: What's wrong?
T: We hate Kaycee and Jordyn.
Bo: They are dancing with our exes.
So: If they are your exes then why care so much?
T: You have a good point Soni.
Bo: Yea.

*after class*
Gabe and Kaycee walk near Tati.
Ka: So what did you wanna ask me?
G: Would you like to be my girlfriend?

TBC
Oooohhhhh! What will happen next?
Comment and vote please
Love ya😘