We hugged for a while and someone slowly turned down the radio so the sound faded out.

"I was scarred you were gonna say no." She said.

"Why?" I furrowed your eyebrows.

"Because you're you and I'm me." She stated.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. "No. Never ever let me hear you say that again. Do not put yourself down like that. I'm only worth as much as that trash can over there. And do you see this?! The straightest girl on the planet wouldn't say no to you if you did that with them. You're all anyone could ever ask for in this world. When you said you were planning on asking someone to the dance with you, I was jealous that someone gets to have a person like you. I told myself that whoever it was, better not hurt you, because you don't deserve that. You deserve so much more than anything I could ever give you. So don't EVER think any less of yourself." I stated. She seemed shocked at my words, and so was I.

"Awwwwww!!!" I heard the group say in unison.

Mattie didn't say anything, she just hugged me again.

I nuzzled my face into her neck and sighed.

"We should get going." Mattie whispered and I nodded.

"Thank you guys. You did great." Mattie thanked the others.

They brushed it off and we started walking back.

"Oh, God!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Many voices chorused.

"I'm gonna have to go buy a dress." I whined.

"I'll take you dress shopping! I might get a new one myself." Amy told me.

"Okay." I agreed. "But I'm not going to wear nice shoes. I'm wearing my converses." I stated.

They laughed at me.

"I'm a little bit more girly than you. I'm wearing flats and a dress." Mattie said.

"Good. I don't want to be the girly one in the couple." I sighed in relief. I blushed majorly when I realized I just implied I want to date Mattie, because we aren't actually dating.

Thankfully, no one said anything, but I'm sure they noticed my mistake. She's probably regretting asking me to go with her now. I'm such a fuck up, dammit.

"How long have you been doing it?" Devon asked.

"Doing what?" I looked at him in confusion.

"How long have you been... Self harming? If you don't mind me asking. You don't have to answer." He rushed out.

"It's fine. Uh, a couple years, I guess." I responded.

"Did your mum ever find out?" Eric questioned.

"Towards the end." I nodded. "It didn't go over so well..."

"How long were you kidnapped for?" Faith asked gently.

"One day." I sighed. "Not too bad, considering I was just getting beaten the whole time. I don't even know what the point of kidnapping me was."

"I'm really sorry that all that happened to you." Harry said.

"Yeah, you didn't deserve that." Mattie added.

"You guys are the best." I smiled.

"We're really not." Kyle cringed.

"Yeah we're pretty crappy." Justin agreed.

We all laughed and split ways to go to our cars/parents cars.

"Bye guys! Call me, Amy!" I hollered.

I heard her yell out an "I will" and I realized I didn't exactly have a ride.

"Are you going to stand there or get in?" Mattie smirked.

I dumbly got into her car and quietly thanked her.

"What color dress are you going to get?" She asked.

"Black. I will not settle for any other color." I shook my head.

She laughed and I couldn't help but smile at the sound. I wish I could hear her laugh all day.

"I'm not sure what color I'm getting. What colors would you prefer?" She asked. It's really sweet that my opinion matters to her.

"Any color will look amazing on you. But if at all possible if prefer not pink. I despise the color, but if you like it then do whatever you please." I rambled.

She laughed again as we pulled up to mines.

"Thank you for the ride, and, uh, asking me to the dance." I shyly said.

"No problem." She grinned. "Make sure you text me." She added and kissed the side of my head.

I majorly blushed and shot her a smile before exiting the vehicle.