" what the hell are you doing here"
I asked

" god , how the hell are you tied up, don't worry you are safe now and where is khushi?"

" where is she aman? She should be downstairs " Its time to knock some sense in that girl

" downstairs , why?, and does she know that it was her gang who kidnapped you two? I got to know that by their tattoos, she was not there when we attacked the house, all the men were surprised so we got easily the upper hand , now all are tied up with their leader I guess, I was searching for both of you , I got you but not her, she must be in one of the other room tied up I guess, let's find her" she must be there only in one of the rooms

" aman...she is not tied up , she must be in one of the rooms , bcz she is the one who tied me up"

" what?....what the hell are you saying arnav...you and me both knows that she can't do that, she loves you"

" I will answer all ur questions but first let me find her"
I ran to downstairs... There is that piece of shit is tied up still trying to fight...akshay oberoy... God I thought he is some tough one

" hello akshay... Meet my dad's right hand man...aman, and aman meet akshay oberoy.. Khushi's cousin brother " he was struggling to be free and I was enjoying it a lot...

" where is she?" I asked him

" I won't tell you" he said with a smirk

" ok then don't... "I looked at aman and said" aman ask our men to find her in all the rooms, now" soon our men went in all the rooms and one of them came after five good minutes...

"Sir...mam is in kitchen, she is sleeping there" god what is this girl is all about? Me and aman both rushed to the kitchen... There she is...sleeping on the floor with headphones in her ears...that is the reason she could not hear the sound and kitchen is far away from hall and rooms so it was normal that she is sleeping peacefully, two dried tears were near her eyes, proves that she has cried herself to sleep, I just want to take all her pain. God she is bipolar , she has to tell me why she is behaving this weird? First she will hurt me and then this crying?

"Arnav...you seriously thinks that she betrayed you?" Aman asked the question I was asking myself only

"Wake her up and took her to the hallway, I ll be there "and I left, she has hurt me enough, I can't get weak again..I tried asking her before and she has hurt me more, not anymore.

I went to the hall again, waiting for her, soon aman entered with her, she was looking like mess.

" welcome Ms oberoy , we all were Waiting for you" she looked at me and then all her men tied up and last at her brother.

"Let them go arnav, " she said in a small voice

"And why should I do that?" I stood up and went closer to her but she took a step away from me and looked at aman

"Aman bhai please let them go"

"Khushi...don't call him bhai, I am your bhai, not him" akshay said.... god aman will punch him if he doesn't shut up.

" akshay bhai, he is also my bhai, he has protected me with his life" wow she can accept aman 's relation in her life but not mine

" khushi...what is going on, first answer me why have you tied arnav up in room?..what is wrong with you two?"

" aman bhai....I .."

"She wants revenge aman, from me and of course mainly from dad,bcz she thinks that dad has raped her mom and killed her...her mom's name is garima oberoy , so she wants to use me as a pawn in her revenge game, isn't it khushi?" I looked at her but she was ignoring my gaze...and I hate it.